Bl**dy excellent result

Bl**dy excellent result

Postby Christies Child » Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:03 pm

Considering last seasons performance at wycombe that is an excellent result.

I'd go as far as to suggest that had it been last seasons team playing today we wouldn't now be looking at getting a point.
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Re: Bl**dy excellent result

Postby mfcboy » Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:09 pm

Yes excellent start it was net stop for morecambe nottingham forest then sataday in the league the millers that i am looking forward to but will give us a very hard game
mfcboy

Postby HALMA 1983 » Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:14 pm

I'm sure most people would have taken that scoreline so brilliant result!

Accy's poor home record continues :o and Danny bags 2 for Carlisle :D

Plus those roughnecks Millwall get sorted............................YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

1-3 UP & LOSING 4-3 Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Last edited by HALMA 1983 on Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HALMA 1983

Postby Vinny » Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:16 pm

Yep. Great come-back. WELL DONE to:
Bring me sunshine, in your smile.
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
Vinny

Postby Martin » Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:25 pm

I'll settle for that. A great start; we're off the mark and an away point in the bag.
Martin

Postby Voice at the back » Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:12 pm

Sorry a bit late on this but i've just got back.

I have been down at the brother in laws all weekend in Farnborough and so i thought I would take him to see us play as he last time he came to see us was at at Wembley.

It was quite funny when one of the stewards asked him what the weather was like in Morecambe and he said in a cockney accent "Kieth knows mate i'm from Farnborough"

His comments on the game where " The referee was really biased and didn't know what a foul was" maybe this was for my benefit, I don't know.

The good thing is he thought we where a very stong team this year who could of taken all three points. He suggested between Jimbo (Who he rates highly and so do I)and Barry Roache efferts they kept us in the game.

I must admit after seeing the replays on the big screen of the saves, I think Roache is on hell of a keeper who is very underated (Not by any Morecambe fan I have spoken to so far by the way).

What has happened to Wayne Curtis. IMO he has come back this season with avengence. When wayne came on he looked so impressive on the wing. every time he got the ball I was confident he could keep hold of it and more importantly run the wing and deliver a quality pass.

I think this maybe Wayne's season all he has to do is believe.

Overall I thought the never give up attitude on Sat was great and very much appreciated.

By the way MRH where have you been?
Voice at the back

Postby Keith » Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:22 pm

Voice at the back wrote:What has happened to Wayne Curtis. IMO he has come back this season with avengence. When wayne came on he looked so impressive on the wing. every time he got the ball I was confident he could keep hold of it and more importantly run the wing and deliver a quality pass.

I meant to mention this yesterday. He looks a lot fitter than last season and he really played well.
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby Skid » Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:27 pm

Keith wrote:
Voice at the back wrote:What has happened to Wayne Curtis. IMO he has come back this season with avengence. When wayne came on he looked so impressive on the wing. every time he got the ball I was confident he could keep hold of it and more importantly run the wing and deliver a quality pass.

I meant to mention this yesterday. He looks a lot fitter than last season and he really played well.

Bit of a coincidence when he's wanting a testimonial this year ;)
Skid

Postby footballfan » Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:52 pm

I think there was always going to be a change in Wayne once Thommo had gone, it used to be the 3 ameigo`s, then Danny went to Carlise, Thommo to scunny and Wayne can now concentrate on himself, have been impressed with his efforts so far.
footballfan

Return to General Discussion