Notts County vouchers

Notts County vouchers

Postby Dragofly » Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:54 pm

It seems it has been arranged for me to take the little boy down the street to the Notts. County game. I plan to deposit him in the North Stand [I don’t think he would see much with me as I stand in the Paddock].
Are there any pre-paid vouchers obtainable for North Stand Catering concessions?
(Apparently at three years old he can’t have money)
If so how much is a junior pie (meat and potatoes), and where can these vouchers be obtained?
Dragofly

Re: Notts County vouchers

Postby The Fury » Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:00 pm

Dragofly wrote:It seems it has been arranged for me to take the little boy down the street to the Notts. County game. I plan to deposit him in the North Stand [I don’t think he would see much with me as I stand in the Paddock].
Are there any pre-paid vouchers obtainable for North Stand Catering concessions?
(Apparently at three years old he can’t have money)
If so how much is a junior pie (meat and potatoes), and where can these vouchers be obtained?

Couldn't you just draw one? I mean, the subtle differences between a 'true' voucher and one of your counterfeit ones won't be visible to the naked eye, such is your ability.
The Fury

Postby Dragofly » Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:19 pm

Apparently I am no longer taking the little boy from down the street.
Dragofly

Postby Mark S » Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:43 pm

Dragofly wrote:Apparently I am no longer taking the little boy from down the street.

I am not surprised if his mother has read your post! :lol:
Mark S

Return to General Discussion