Ian Craney - the new John Coleman?

Ian Craney - the new John Coleman?

Postby sgt major » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:20 am

Having spent a bit of time with some of the lads last night it became apparent that our new addition has the look of a young John Coleman about him. It's a bit like a dog owner taking on the characteristics of the dog - the time at Accy has moulded the young lad into Coley Junior - hope he gets as many goals ;)
sgt major

Re: Ian Craney - the new John Coleman?

Postby Vinny » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:55 am

His comparable likness on the pitch to Coley hadn't escaped me. Very exciting prospects this year 8-)
Bring me sunshine, in your smile.
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
Vinny

Postby Christies Child » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:59 am

But IC isn't a recognised striker. He's the midfield dynamo / terrier that every team needs with the capability to chip in with 10 goals or more per season.

So far he's been along with Jevons and Duffy very impressive. Let's hope that it's a sign of things to come.
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby sgt major » Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:30 am

Christies Child wrote:But IC isn't a recognised striker. He's the midfield dynamo / terrier that every team needs with the capability to chip in with 10 goals or more per season.

So far he's been along with Jevons and Duffy very impressive. Let's hope that it's a sign of things to come.

I was thinking more of the facial features - I'm sure he will now get the rise taken out of him in the dressing room ;)

Also if Craney is not a recognized striker he was definitely impersonating one last night.
sgt major

Postby Christies Child » Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:37 am

sgt major wrote:
Christies Child wrote:But IC isn't a recognised striker. He's the midfield dynamo / terrier that every team needs with the capability to chip in with 10 goals or more per season.

I was thinking more of the facial features - I'm sure he will now get the rise taken out of him in the dressing room ;)

Also if Craney is not a recognized striker he was definitely impersonating one last night.

....a bloody good job he did at doing it as well!
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Return to General Discussion