Postby SPARK » Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:32 pm

SPARK

Re: Gerrard professional boxer

Postby Joel Ninety » Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:56 pm

Be the biological father to his kids?
Joel Ninety

Postby Bare Ben » Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:03 pm

I totally resent that comment, no need whatsoever. There is absolutely no evidence to back up what you are suggesting and frankly I find it quite sick. You are allowing your filthy Man Utd allegience to cloud your judgement of a respectful footballer and if you took the time to read his autobiography you would see that he is also a committed family man. Hell, even the prosecution admitted today that what has happened is out of character. I will forever fight his corner (no pun intended) not just because of who he plays for but for the man that he is, the same as I would with David Beckham.

I would consider removing that post to avoid offending anybody else. Out of order Joel.
Bare Ben

Postby Joel Ninety » Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:57 pm

If I remove it then your post looks redundant. I'll leave it so this one makes more sense.

United allegiance aside, I don't like the guy. United allegiance considered, I like him even less. And I don't agree he is a respectful footballer, but we'll have to agree to disagree.

I'll just apologise Ben. Sorry for the offence.
Joel Ninety

Postby The Red Knight » Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:00 pm

The Red Knight

Postby ezz » Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:52 pm

Not guilty
Get over it ;)
ezz

Postby wijit » Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:56 pm

He's on tape hitting the bloke. It's clear the bloke has just been albowed in the face and equally clear gerrard was in no way threatened.
But then, the trail was on Merseyside.
wijit

Postby Mark S » Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:05 pm

wijit wrote:He's on tape hitting the bloke. It's clear the bloke has just been albowed in the face and equally clear gerrard was in no way threatened.

Does the man (who has been cleared by people who are actually qualified to do so) deserve the bloody witch hunt on here? No. But in pubs, on terraces, in queues, in living rooms and countless other places it will continue.

See what I did there? :lol:
Mark S

Postby wijit » Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:19 pm

very good Mark. It even took me a minute!
wijit

Postby marky No.1 » Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:20 pm

Mark S wrote:
wijit wrote:He's on tape hitting the bloke. It's clear the bloke has just been albowed in the face and equally clear gerrard was in no way threatened.

Does the man (who has been cleared by people who are actually qualified to do so) deserve the bloody witch hunt on here? No. But in pubs, on terraces, in queues, in living rooms and countless other places it will continue.

See what I did there? :lol:

There is always a twist.
I am looking forward to the team introductions tomorrow with Zoltan Szelesi being in the Plymouth Team :lol:
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby Abbo » Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:21 pm

Hmm i wonder if i went into the litten tree tonight and go upto the d j and tell him i want to choose the music then get my mate to elbow him in the face then i could punch him 3 times i wonder if i would get away with it if i claim self defence, i wonder ????????????????
Abbo

Return to General Discussion