Disgraceful Behaviour by a Footballer

Disgraceful Behaviour by a Footballer

Postby marky No.1 » Mon May 18, 2009 3:52 pm

Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Re: Disgraceful Behaviour by a Footballer

Postby Little Shrimp » Mon May 18, 2009 4:45 pm

An absoloute disgrace :evil: . He should get a ban.
Little Shrimp

Postby Curly » Mon May 18, 2009 9:41 pm

Au Contraire, he should get an oscar ;)
YOU ALWAYS WAS AND YOU ALWAYS WAS BE!!!

Curly

Postby B.H.C #3 » Mon May 18, 2009 9:44 pm

Typical Rangers
B.H.C #3

Postby Hodgie » Mon May 18, 2009 9:46 pm

I think Lee Colkin did the same thing against Chester in the F.A cup.
Hodgie

Postby RedRedWine1 » Mon May 18, 2009 11:47 pm

Yeah, in the 3-2 game. It was laughable.....even more than people on here claiming Colkin had been savagely beaten. Turned the game actually. Seem to remember Chester being comfortable 11 vs 11.

Anybody got a clip of the goal Bentley scored?

On another note; "Colkin, roll your car, Colkin Colkin roll your car!" - Anybody know if Lee is still playing these days?
RedRedWine1

Postby Crimson Crust » Tue May 19, 2009 12:30 am

RedRedWine wrote:On another note; "Colkin, roll your car, Colkin Colkin roll your car!" - Anybody know if Lee is still playing these days?

Atherstone Town.( signed Feb 09.)
Not sure if he's still there for next season though. :?
Crimson Crust

Postby Hodgie » Tue May 19, 2009 1:54 am

RedRedWine wrote:Yeah, in the 3-2 game. It was laughable.....even more than people on here claiming Colkin had been savagely beaten. Turned the game actually. Seem to remember Chester being comfortable 11 vs 11.

On another note; "Colkin, roll your car, Colkin Colkin roll your car!" - Anybody know if Lee is still playing these days?

Was it not Ryan Sugden who did the so called headbutt?

have to agree about Bentley's first goal that day,one of the best strikes I have ever seen from a defender.
Hodgie

Postby Keith » Tue May 19, 2009 6:54 am

to be fair, Colkin was actually headbutted that day.

But he was 'barely' nutted and he went down as if he'd been hit with a baseball bat!
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby The Fury » Tue May 19, 2009 12:21 pm

Hodgie wrote:
RedRedWine wrote:Yeah, in the 3-2 game. It was laughable.....even more than people on here claiming Colkin had been savagely beaten. Turned the game actually. Seem to remember Chester being comfortable 11 vs 11.

Was it not Ryan Sugden who did the so called headbutt?

have to agree about Bentley's first goal that day,one of the best strikes I have ever seen from a defender.

T'was. Hence the chant "who stuck the nut on Lee Colkin?" after he'd signed for us. I laughed.

Colks' theatrics weren't nearly as laughable as Craig Stanley's at Wembley in the final minutes though. Speaking of red cards in the final minutes of a match, does anyone recollect Chesterfield having a lad sent-off in the aftermath of Thommo's win in the cup tie a few years back? I recall checking the results when I got home and thinking the reporters had made it up because, as far as I knew, it hadn't happened. Speaking to a few more who were at the game, it completely bypassed them too! I don't think I've ever spoken to anyone who actually saw the incident...we were all too busy celebrating.
The Fury

Postby wonder shrimp » Tue May 19, 2009 1:00 pm

Hodgie wrote:I think Lee Colkin did the same thing against Chester in the F.A cup.

that was my first morecambe match!

still great memories of watching it from the car wash, it was a laughable dive but within a millisecond everybody in north stand was shouting "off!" which i think swayed the ref! :lol:
wonder shrimp

Postby RedRedWine1 » Tue May 19, 2009 1:13 pm

The Fury wrote:Speaking of red cards in the final minutes of a match, does anyone recollect Chesterfield having a lad sent-off in the aftermath of Thommo's win in the cup tie a few years back? I recall checking the results when I got home and thinking the reporters had made it up because, as far as I knew, it hadn't happened. Speaking to a few more who were at the game, it completely bypassed them too! I don't think I've ever spoken to anyone who actually saw the incident...we were all too busy celebrating.

Never knew that. At the time I think I was too busy goading Chesterfield fans (was young and foolish, but terribly excited as it was literally the last kick of the game), dragging a mate off the pitch who was about to get slapped by some podgie Chessie fan. What a great day that was, despite getting piss wet through.
RedRedWine1

Postby Richard Head » Tue May 19, 2009 8:21 pm

The Fury wrote: Speaking of red cards in the final minutes of a match, does anyone recollect Chesterfield having a lad sent-off in the aftermath of Thommo's win in the cup tie a few years back? I recall checking the results when I got home and thinking the reporters had made it up because, as far as I knew, it hadn't happened. Speaking to a few more who were at the game, it completely bypassed them too! I don't think I've ever spoken to anyone who actually saw the incident...we were all too busy celebrating.

http://www.soccerbase.com/results3.sd?gameid=376623
Richard Head

Postby james456 » Tue May 19, 2009 9:14 pm

Players who feign injuries should have a representative from the FA come round to their house and actually inflict said injury on them.
james456

Postby morecambe mick » Tue May 19, 2009 9:19 pm

james456 wrote:Players who feign injuries should have a representative from the FA come round to their house and actually inflict said injury on them.

That would not be always possible, unless the offending player lives on a train track surrounded by Japanese snipers!!

:lol:
morecambe mick

Postby steve mfc » Tue May 19, 2009 9:20 pm

james456 wrote:Players who feign injuries should have a representative from the FA come round to their house and actually inflict said injury on them.

Ronaldo would need to install a revolving door. :lol:
steve mfc

Postby Keith » Wed May 20, 2009 7:28 am

The Fury wrote:I don't think I've ever spoken to anyone who actually saw the incident...we were all too busy celebrating.

I saw the red card being held up but missed the actual incident. I asked people around me what he'd done and realised that most hadn't realised there had been a sending off at all! Some then started to count Chesterfield players in case I was making it up!
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion