Ramblings of a Lunatic (15 yrs and over MA)

Ramblings of a Lunatic (15 yrs and over MA)

Postby Aspers » Sun May 10, 2009 4:17 pm

So, 11th in our 2nd season and even in with a shout of the playoffs with 3 weeks to go.
Fcuk me are we having a laugh or what.
Morecambe are a mid table div 4 team, now some of you lot may think thats not good enough, me, I remember the shite we were after the trophy win, where we are today is amazing.
Well done Sammy and the lads who sit round the boardroom table.
Chrisite Park is to be bulldozed, I fingured (bad spelling sorry)a lass from Kingsway in what is now known as the carwash end, I will not reveal her name, she touched my cock in return, memories.
OK I can't even remember her name so Elaine I'm sorry I can't remeber you but I will never ever forget you, I still love you.

Fancy losing 4-0 in our last game of the season, out on the piss our lot were the night before,
lets make a deal, if at the end of the season there's nowt to play for, let the players go out on the piss Friday evening, ( they will anyway the tossers) don't pay them for the last game and put the ressies in, AT LEAST THE RESSIES WOULD NOT EMBARESS US LIKE THE 1ST TEAM DO . Fucks sake 4-0 if you tossers worked for me I would hair straightener you.

Having said that, I must give credit where its due, congratulations on an amazing season.

I think my Morecambe World payment is due soon, I think I've changed my credit card, I guess I'll find out soon enough.
Why doesn't Morecambe World do macs?.
Talking of Macs i was on the Gold Coast recently, and I had to buy a mac for an amazing thunder storm, I bought mine before it started for $1.00 at the end of the storm they were $10.00. (lol).
Right time fo bed, I hope I've upset everyone if not fuck off and that should do it.

Love to you and yours
Wayne.
Aspers

Re: Ramblings of a Lunatic (15 yrs and over MA)

Postby ezz » Sun May 10, 2009 9:01 pm

Aspers......has anyone ever told you that your a Lunatic? :lol:
Get over it ;)
ezz

Return to General Discussion