Ramblings of a Lunatic

Ramblings of a Lunatic

Postby Aspers » Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:38 am

Well here I am once again sitting alone in a hotel room in a strange town.
I'm in a place called Dubbo(6 hour drive from Sydney), for a performing arts careers expo tomorrow.

I've brought a dance troupe, they're all having a few drinks downstais, I've told them to be in bed by 10.00pm or come back to the hotel. I know what I used to get up to on tour when i was young and beautiful. Theres about 4 of thegirls on the job that would have been given the Morecambe Mambo by yours truly.
Watching So you think you can dance, bored shitless.
I have discovered a new tea, intense by Lipton, it is really flavoursome and a good slurp.

Lancaster acquitted themselves well I'm told, I like that, I have a soft spot for the dollies.

It is really cold here in Central New South Wales, I see Madonna's brother has written a book about her, bet I'm not in it,(if you know what I mean New York 1979!!!). She used to be a looker but now has a face like a robbers dog. Mind I'm no oil painting.

Flicking through the room menu I see Buffet brekkie is $16.50. starts at 6.45am, I'll be there.
Talking about cold, the outside temp is 4C, thats as cold as my fridge at home, just put a bottle of water outside to chill it. Remember when you put your jeans on the line in Morecambe and they got frozen, I reckon if I washed my jeans and put them outside they'd be iced by the anti meridian.

Poor Jordan, we heard over here she's not allowed to be in a polo comp at Windsor because she's too common. Thats a bit off, I mean who would you rather see on a horse, Camills Windsor or Jordan Andre.

Mark Bosnich is back plying his trade for the Central Coast in the A league played well last Sunday.

Unfortunately I have to get up early so until my next ramblings, may your god go with you and remember if your drinking and driving, make sure you've got a car. (Which Morecambe well known entertainer used to say that at the end of his performance).

I probably shouldn't say this but went out for dinner earlier, lovely wine from around these parts but the women look really tough.
Right off to planet Poker.
Look forward to the Wycombe game and back to chat with my old sunflower luvvies.
P.S What's the difference between a choir and a queer
The way they say Amen.

Toodles.
Aspers

Return to General Discussion