Last 19 games.......

Last 19 games.......

Postby Howe Magic » Fri May 01, 2009 11:21 pm

Since the shambles away at accrington our record is excellent and everyone should be proud of it - played 19 won 9 drawn 8 lost 2 goals for 26 goals against 15 points 35/57
Howe Magic

Re: Last 19 games.......

Postby RedRedWine1 » Sat May 02, 2009 12:38 am

Since November the 1st we've collected 53 points from 31 games, enough to see us sit joint-second in the division. What is your point? Mine is that over a prolonged period of time we have not only put in good performances, but collected the results to put us amongst the top teams in the division.
RedRedWine1

Postby Keith » Sat May 02, 2009 8:34 am

RedRedWine wrote:Since November the 1st we've collected 53 points from 31 games, enough to see us sit joint-second in the division. What is your point? Mine is that over a prolonged period of time we have not only put in good performances, but collected the results to put us amongst the top teams in the division.

Well that's not good enough to win the league is it? We need to improve on that for next season if we are to be successful so clearly the management and players are not good enough...

...no, really, what HAS happened to Ned? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll:
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby Ned » Sat May 02, 2009 9:15 am

Keith wrote:...no, really, what HAS happened to Ned? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll:

I replied to you about a week ago but no doubt your medication clouded your awareness.
Ned

Postby Shrimpsscene » Sat May 02, 2009 9:49 am

Simply Ned wrote:
Keith wrote:...no, really, what HAS happened to Ned? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll:

I replied to you about a week ago but no doubt your medication clouded your awareness.

your best post of the season...sorry keith

:lol: :lol:
Shrimpsscene

Postby Crimson Crust » Sat May 02, 2009 10:08 am

Simply Ned wrote:

Whheeeeyyyyy! :lol: :lol: :oops:
Crimson Crust

Return to General Discussion