Is it Time !!

Is it Time !!

Postby CASS » Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:53 pm

To start the annual debate about Season tickets for next season! Just looking on the Preston site and "Easy Terms" are being offered over 10 months. This type of payment plan may not be as good as having all the money up front and in the bank earning interest :lol: But the option of "easy terms" could tempt more people to purchase a Season ticket. Preston site did not mention the Credit Crunch or the state of the economy but you could read between the lines that was what the offer is aimed at. There may be a down side,the club would have to employ a credit agency who would no doubt want there bit. The club could register as a consumer credit broker
but even that costs £700+ which is around 3 new Season tickets + admin costs etc makes the
Idea slightly more unattractive.So what it comes to getting a season ticket looks like the best option for your club would be to stick with what they have got and the best option for you is to buy early if offers come along like they have in the past. So a post that started of in positive
Easy Terms,ends up Negative after a little thought :? .
http://nbutalad.blogspot.com/
Reflections of a grand l'al spot.
CASS

Re: Is it Time !!

Postby northstandshrimp2009 » Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:08 pm

Who gives a SHIT what P.N.E are charging for Season Tickets there Not going to Get in Play-Offs this year there best chances were against Bolton Wanderers and West Ham United and they blew it as usual.face it CASS they'll NEVER be a Premier League Side.You LOOSER
northstandshrimp2009

Postby CASS » Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:22 pm

northstandshrimp2009 wrote:Who gives a SHIT what P.N.E are charging for Season Tickets there Not going to Get in Play-Offs this year there best chances were against Bolton Wanderers and West Ham United and they blew it as usual.face it CASS they'll NEVER be a Premier League Side.You LOOSER

Did I say I was a Fan....NO
Do I care how Nob end get on ...No.
Merely an example of what other clubs are doing and how it might affect MFC.
So from one looser to another don't jump to conclusions "Measure twice and cut once".
http://nbutalad.blogspot.com/
Reflections of a grand l'al spot.
CASS

Postby Crimson Crust » Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:27 pm

CASS wrote:
northstandshrimp2009 wrote:Who gives a SHIT what P.N.E are charging for Season Tickets there Not going to Get in Play-Offs this year there best chances were against Bolton Wanderers and West Ham United and they blew it as usual.face it CASS they'll NEVER be a Premier League Side.You LOOSER

Did I say I was a Fan....NO
Do I care how Nob end get on ...No.
Merely an example of what other clubs are doing and how it might affect MFC.
So from one looser to another don't jump to conclusions "Measure twice and cut once".

Now,now....There is no "I" in team. :shock:

...and there is only one "o" in LOSER. :roll: :lol:
Crimson Crust

Postby ezz » Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:59 pm

They should put a swear censor on kids accounts
Get over it ;)
ezz

Postby RedRedWine1 » Fri May 01, 2009 12:56 pm

And vet them before they are allowed to vote....tis the only reason that the "church roof has been fixed whilst the sun was shining" but the country is still in an utter mess.
RedRedWine1

Return to General Discussion