League 2 Team of the year

League 2 Team of the year

Postby dford » Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:27 pm

Just seen the league 2 team of the year was really shocked not too see Barry Roche's name in nets, shearer from Wycombe got the number 1 jearsey. I know Barry wouldn't care but thought he might have a great shout.

other names such as N'Guessan and Holt were obvious picks!
dford

Re: League 2 Team of the year?

Postby northstandshrimp2009 » Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:12 pm

WHAT AN ABSOLUTE JOKE HEY.Barry Roche 100% certainty in my opinion should have been the Goal-Keeper of the year for league 2.(He gives 110% per cent every Match).Thought that Danny Adams should have been in with a Good Shout aswell.(After another GOOD SEASON)There wasnt even1 Morecambe Player in it?Think That rene Howe should have been in it aswell.Lets hope that next Year we can get off too a Good Start to the Season and possibly Go up as CHAMPIONS.
northstandshrimp2009

Re: League 2 Team of the year

Postby ezz » Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:43 pm

Roche is the only player in our squad who should make it this season
Get over it ;)
ezz

Postby morecambe mick » Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:26 pm

Bentley should be in it.
morecambe mick

Postby Duffman » Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:31 pm

There's no players from Exeter or Dagenham in that team either. We're sat in 11th thinking a couple of our players should be in but what about those two teams? I see Dagenham as a similar club to ourselves and they've done fantastic to get where they are probably on a similar budget to us too, surely one of their players shined this year.
Duffman

Postby RedRedWine1 » Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:49 pm

Or Brentford......the league leaders. Wonder who decides such teams?
RedRedWine1

Re: League 2 Team of the year?

Postby Shrimpster » Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:13 pm

northstandshrimp2009 wrote:WHAT AN ABSOLUTE JOKE HEY.Barry Roche 100% certainty in my opinion should have been the Goal-Keeper of the year for league 2.(He gives 110% per cent every Match).Thought that Danny Adams should have been in with a Good Shout aswell.(After another GOOD SEASON)There wasnt even1 Morecambe Player in it?Think That rene Howe should have been in it aswell.Lets hope that next Year we can get off too a Good Start to the Season and possibly Go up as CHAMPIONS.

How can you question scott shearer, yes barry will of had the best chance on being in there out of the morecambe team. but you cant say he should of 100% been in the team of the year, you dont see scott shearer every week playing for wycombe.
Shrimpster

Postby Pandashrimp » Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:00 am

How Omar daley is in i dont know. He has been injured since January! He's in and the Daggers Sam Saunders isnt?? :roll: Just silly. They have clearly picked it on reputation cos Ben Davies is a great player but has been often criticised this term and not really had the best year. Barry's ommision is total joke btw! :evil:
Pandashrimp

Postby The Marksman » Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:36 am

Isn't the voting for this award done in January? That would explain Daley, plus the fact that Roche was not in it as we were still doing fairly poorly by that time.
The Marksman

Return to General Discussion