TWISSY SHOULD HE STAY OR SHOULD HE GO?

Re: TWISSY SHOULD HE STAY OR SHOULD HE GO?

Postby About Halfway » Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:34 pm

If waynes worth a new contract, a fit twissy, playing up front week in week out deserves his place in the squad.

The way some fans treat twissy is a disgrace becasue he seems to be a player who thrives on confidence. People are so quick to jump on him when he doesnt chase back but when he does, they go quiet.

His corners are quality, his touch is class and his left foot is a constant danger. This seasonhe has played left wing back, centre mid, in the hole and up front. Dont forget he was all but bombed out at the start of the season too.

A bit more fitness. a bit more luck and we will see what the pre-league supporters are used too!!!
About Halfway

Postby George Dawes » Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:09 pm

About Halfway wrote:If waynes worth a new contract, a fit twissy, playing up front week in week out deserves his place in the squad.

The way some fans treat twissy is a disgrace becasue he seems to be a player who thrives on confidence. People are so quick to jump on him when he doesnt chase back but when he does, they go quiet.

His corners are quality, his touch is class and his left foot is a constant danger. This seasonhe has played left wing back, centre mid, in the hole and up front. Dont forget he was all but bombed out at the start of the season too.

A bit more fitness. a bit more luck and we will see what the pre-league supporters are used too!!!

go on lad!! get em told!!
George Dawes

Postby Number 1 » Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:49 am

About Halfway wrote:If waynes worth a new contract, a fit twissy, playing up front week in week out deserves his place in the squad.

I agree with all that. It's the fact that we don't see that often enough that I personally would have new blood for what he's paid. And I don't know what he's paid CC, but by my reckoning he must be one of the higher earners.
Number 1

Previous

Return to General Discussion