Message to Mal P and Saga Tours

Message to Mal P and Saga Tours

Postby Christies Child » Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:32 am

Give 'em an extra loud 'SIT DOWN' this afternoon in my absence fellas!

:cry: :cry: :cry:
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Re: Message to Mal P and Saga Tours

Postby glagys » Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:57 am

absence !!

absence!!

ABSENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
thats just not good enough LOL
glagys

Postby Blackburn shrimp » Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:39 pm

I heard a good few sit downs and plenty of get in your box thrown in for good measure. Just a couple of things are puzzling me and i wont rest until i know, help please

1- Is it the same guy shouting sit down as the one hollering Mooooooooorecaaaaambe?
2- Did anyone else hear the mighty ones voice crack midway through a particularly vociferous full bloodied outburst of Moooooooorecambe?
Hope he hasn't suffered any long lasting damage to his vocal chords as match day just wouldn't be the same without him. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Blackburn shrimp

Postby Splodge » Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:46 pm

Blackburn shrimp wrote:2- Did anyone else hear the mighty ones voice crack midway through a particularly vociferous full bloodied outburst of Moooooooorecambe?

I don't think it was the same person.
Splodge

Postby Crimson Crust » Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:17 pm

Blackburn shrimp wrote:I heard a good few sit downs and plenty of get in your box thrown in for good measure. Just a couple of things are puzzling me and i wont rest until i know, help please

1- Is it the same guy shouting sit down as the one hollering Mooooooooorecaaaaambe?
2- Did anyone else hear the mighty ones voice crack midway through a particularly vociferous full bloodied outburst of Moooooooorecambe?
Hope he hasn't suffered any long lasting damage to his vocal chords as match day just wouldn't be the same without him. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

After one BIG shout, he got a little round of applause from the Mainstanders.
Crimson Crust

Postby marky No.1 » Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:48 am

Blackburn shrimp wrote:I heard a good few sit downs and plenty of get in your box thrown in for good measure. Just a couple of things are puzzling me and i wont rest until i know, help please

Q1 He shouts "get in ya box", "get off the pitch" "come on Moooooooooooooooorecaaaaaambe" and "pass me a lozenge" :lol: :lol:
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Return to General Discussion