Last nights results O/T ish

Last nights results O/T ish

Postby Born again Bill » Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:08 am

Well a tenth Win in a row for Doncaster rockets them into the playoffs , well done to them . Barrow on the other hand are hanging on by a thread to their promotion hopes with Crawley and Bradford looking to spoil their party :D
Born again Bill

Re: Last nights results O/T ish

Postby Keith » Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:54 am

Wins for Crawley & Barrow, with a defeat for Crewe would see them drop out!

Barrow only need a draw, at home to Mansfield. After the season they've had, I hope they can make the play-offs. Crawley at home to Grimsby. Don't want Bradford sneaking in.

Doncaster are on an amazing run.
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby shrimpsontoast » Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:42 am

When I saw Crewe at our place, I thought there was a very good chance they wouldn’t make the playoffs even after they had bagged the 3 points. By far the worst team I saw this season and Colchester do actually need a result at home on Saturday. Also, it would be an absolutely spectacular story if, after having won 10 in a row or something, Doncaster slipped up on the last day and failed to make the playoffs.
shrimpsontoast

Postby Redalert1970 » Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:02 am

Doncaster have taken 45 points from the last 63 points available
Redalert1970

Postby BHmfc » Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:11 pm

Good luck to Doncaster, they spent a decent chunk of money in the January transfer window to bring several new players to their club and it looks like it is going to pay off for them. Why didn't we show the same drive and ambition and spend big, I'm sure half a million on three or four players and we would be in the playoffs. As well as spending money on new players, it's about time we built a new seated stand along the Berlin wall, a million quid should do it. Also, a fan zone would be good and a memorial garden and a manager with premier league experience and a 36 man squad and extra coaching staff, four to coach defence, four to coach midfield and four to coach the forwards. Why do we lack ambition, we should be aiming for champions league finals, not mid table in league two.
BHmfc

Postby Freez » Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:33 pm

Now THATS sarcasm!! :D
Frisnit Frisnit!!
Freez

Return to General Discussion