Season tickets

Season tickets

Postby Redalert1970 » Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:49 pm

Any idea how many have been sold for next season

Last 10 games will not have helped that's for sure
Redalert1970

Re: Season tickets

Postby Gone_Shrimping » Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:07 pm

Neither will the Embargo or the CEO leaving !!
Gone_Shrimping

Postby KenH » Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:38 pm

Redalert1970 wrote:Any idea how many have been sold for next season

Last 10 games will not have helped that's for sure

You can look online at the seating plan and it looks pretty bleak. I'd imagine a similar pattern for the standing tickets. I hope the club extend the "early bird" pricing season as they need something to "hook" people into renewing and personally, I think the early bird deadline is far too soon, especially if we don't have a manager in place (nor the entire management team really!!). The Board can't expect people to commit to renewing season tickets when the club is in such turmoil.
KenH

Postby Gone_Shrimping » Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:56 pm

I was astonished that in the boards replies to the Trust who raised members questions they stated that the total season ticket income only paid 1 months salaries and wages.
Gone_Shrimping

Postby Phil Anderer » Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:16 pm

I've been told today that we're renewing ours. ;)
The 3 rules of Fascism:
1. Make stuff up;
2. Scream it loudly;
3. Kill people.
(copyright Eddie Izzard)
Phil Anderer

Postby BerlinWaller » Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:30 pm

I'll be renewing mine and the lads but we always will, it's what we do. It's not the likes of me that the club have to worry about, it's the 2000 we have picked up since the promotion season. They won't hang about watching a team like the 2nd half of this season, journeymen dicking about with the ball at the back. We can improve the figures with freebies like today but we will soon be down to the 1200 hardcore fans. We hung on to Jim Bentley too long and every man and his dog can see Ged is out of his depth. It's a big call for the club but if they stick with the way things are, they will only have themselves to blame.

Get Derek back or bring Coley in for the sake of the club.
BerlinWaller

Postby marky No.1 » Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:51 pm

Gone_Shrimping wrote:I was astonished that in the boards replies to the Trust who raised members questions they stated that the total season ticket income only paid 1 months salaries and wages.

Yes, I would have expected playing staff to be no more than £150K a month.
2500 season tickets at say £275 is considerably more than that, but when you look at our payroll including manager and his entourage in the dugout, office staff, stewarding, security, bar staff, shop, hospitality managers, medical team, grounds people etc. it soon adds up. Maybe Ben was on £20K a month
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby Billy bodger » Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:31 am

9 days left of the early bird tickets are you going to get yours?

I will get mine this week, hopefully the uptake will increase next week. It may enable the Club to keep some of our players!

I do however have sympathy for the many who have told me and from what I have read on social media they are not coming back or they will pick their games. Nobody likes to see a bad game of football, especially if you are losing time and time again, but on the other hand it’s part and parcel of watching live football.

All I will say is if you are planning to come to selected games and stand, 10 games is £200, my mate paid more than me going to just over half the games, he’s now a season ticket owner and is renewing. The thinking is you can come to the all the game or miss a few games and it will still be under £10. (20 games £9.95) standing.

Please Just have a rethink if you have decided not to renew and remember ‘after the darkest night there will be a glorious sun rise’. BRING ME SUNSHINE 2024-25.
Billy bodger

Postby sandgrown » Sun Apr 21, 2024 10:36 am

BerlinWaller wrote:I'll be renewing mine and the lads but we always will, it's what we do. It's not the likes of me that the club have to worry about, it's the 2000 we have picked up since the promotion season. They won't hang about watching a team like the 2nd half of this season, journeymen dicking about with the ball at the back. We can improve the figures with freebies like today but we will soon be down to the 1200 hardcore fans. We hung on to Jim Bentley too long and every man and his dog can see Ged is out of his depth. It's a big call for the club but if they stick with the way things are, they will only have themselves to blame.

Get Derek back or bring Coley in for the sake of the club.

spot on Berlin, good post !
sandgrown

Postby P/T Indie » Sun Apr 21, 2024 11:15 am

Indeed even picking and choosing games good chance is you will prob go to at least 10 games also nice to have it paid upfront instead of coughing up £20 a time. Coupl of home games in a month and it starts getting expensive.
Eintracht Branschweigs answer to Shrimps Voices

http://eintracht-demo.forumieren.com/index.htm

For a great footballing day out
P/T Indie

Return to General Discussion