Derek Adams

Derek Adams

Postby Seasider9601 » Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:35 pm

On John Cravens Newsround back in 1988 !!

18 seconds in, blue jacket. White hat.

Derek has just posted this on his LinkedIn page !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ie-gOPRV59I
Never forget your history
Seasider9601

Re: Derek Adams

Postby shrimp in cyprus » Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:35 pm

Totally love The Lightning Seeds and "The Life of Riley". One or two decent goals there too!!
The wine and the football seem better in the sunshine!!
shrimp in cyprus

Postby dazza » Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:52 am

hes currently advertising for a fitness coach football coach and other positions on his linked inn profile
he may have something in the pipeline - and good luck to him if he has its a shame its not 3rd time lucky
****dazza****
dazza

Postby RedRedWine » Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:20 pm

dazza wrote:hes currently advertising for a fitness coach football coach and other positions on his linked inn profile
he may have something in the pipeline - and good luck to him if he has its a shame its not 3rd time lucky

Yes - I did see that on an image somebody shared from his recent LinkedIn update... highlighting emotional intelligence as one of his qualities.... I do like Derek, but had to laugh at that one! Also tickled me how he quoted Alexander Graham Bell; he sort of went all 'David Brent':

"If you want the rainbow you've got to put up with the rain". Do you know which 'philosopher' said that? Dolly Parton. And people say she's just a big pair of tits.
Hello! Hello! We are the Morecambe boys!
RedRedWine

Postby Freez » Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:52 pm

Tbf she has, but as millionaires go, she has supplied two US states with ALL the school books for a library in each, so guess she is pretty damn decent, as opposed to some billionaire space wankers. :D
Frisnit Frisnit!!
Freez

Return to General Discussion