Discrimination

Discrimination

Postby Scouseport_Shrimp » Sun Mar 24, 2024 6:15 pm

Yesterday in the Halo (I've migrated from theBerlin Wall) I actually could make out what the Tannoy Man was saying.

A lot of what he had to say was about Discrimination. Fair enough I suppose even though we are a family Club.

Now I'm confused.

A lot of what Tannoy Man had to say was about Season Ticket holders getting free entry for this or that. Fair enough on the face of it. But a fair few Morecambe supporters simply for logistical reasons can ONLY get to Saturday afternoon kick-off games. `Tuesday nights are simply impossible.

It's not the fault to the travelling fan, who tbh spend a lot more getting to the Mazuma than most local supporters.

So why are the regular travelling fans being openly discriminated against?
Scouseport_Shrimp

Re: Discrimination

Postby Wild Bill » Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:33 pm

What was the discrimination? I'd imagine you'd still save on a ST if you only went to Saturday games. However I am in two minds to renew given the very early bird deadline.
I am the Thai Shrimp!
Wild Bill

Re: Discrimination

Postby Old Man Kensey » Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:14 am

Its not discrimination though is it?

What do you want the club to do? Check your diary before they put anything on? Hold things in venues away from the club?

I couldn't make it yesterday as I had other plans, am I being discriminated against for having a social life?
The thrushes' bleeding battle with the wrens
Disrupts my reverie again
Old Man Kensey

Return to General Discussion