Season Tickets On Sale!

Season Tickets On Sale!

Postby Old Man Kensey » Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:50 pm

The thrushes' bleeding battle with the wrens
Disrupts my reverie again
Old Man Kensey

Re: Season Tickets On Sale!

Postby Billy bodger » Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:18 pm

Get your tickets and bring a mate, still a reasonably good value season ticket when you start putting it up against other teams in League Two.
Billy bodger

Postby Wild Bill » Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:04 pm

Bit of a hike but not really surprising with losses. Early bird needs extending. The season may not even be over by the 1st may
I am the Thai Shrimp!
Wild Bill

Postby Gone_Shrimping » Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:09 pm

Wild Bill wrote:Bit of a hike but not really surprising with losses. Early bird needs extending. The season may not even be over by the 1st may

This is a problem stemming from that really good offer a few years back where they were £150. Any increase in price seems to be a hike.

I think it's still good value compared with Accrington and Barrow who are similar in size to us. I think the views from our seats and terrace are better than either Accy or Barra and Holker Street has a number of pillars on all their stands that must make viewing more difficult.
Gone_Shrimping

Postby Billy bodger » Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:40 pm

Wild Bill wrote:Bit of a hike but not really surprising with losses. Early bird needs extending. The season may not even be over by the 1st may

Just over £1 a game!!
Billy bodger

Postby Lurchy » Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:22 am

I've had 2 this season, one on north terrace and one halo. It wasn't the wisest financial decision for me personally but have liked having the choice. Shame you can't decide on the day as was the case previously.
Everybody Love Everybody
Lurchy

Postby vvm » Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:33 pm

Lurchy wrote:I've had 2 this season, one on north terrace and one halo. It wasn't the wisest financial decision for me personally but have liked having the choice. Shame you can't decide on the day as was the case previously.

Would you not be better off buying 1 seated and then a standing on a game by game basis when you fancy it?
vvm

Postby RedRedWine » Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:18 pm

£200 for the adult terrace season ticket is still good value IMO - hopefully we get a lot of renewals

Agree that the early bird window is a bit short notice (you need to buy before the end of April) - but presumably the club need to have a firm number of season ticket holders before they start planning for the forthcoming season... playing budget etc.
Hello! Hello! We are the Morecambe boys!
RedRedWine

Return to General Discussion