What can we do next?

Re: What can we do next?

Postby Billy bodger » Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:50 pm

black morse wrote:
Billy bodger wrote:Players are released on June 1st if I remember right.

What will happen with Ged, he is contracted for another 12mths.

I’m off to watch his interview after Saturdays game, he beginning to look not in a good place, when you think about his interviews back at the end of February and who can blame him? For what it’s worth I would welcome him being manager at the start of the next season, if he goes good luck to him and that he never has to face the problems he has had as manager here.

Statement releasing of most of the squad was released on May 8th last season. So we should know the worst in the next couple of weeks. Oh Joy!

Oh well the old memory and all of that, it might be the begging of May I was thinking of! Any way the Club will probably release them as soon as they can to save wages!! As you say we will know soon enough. Charlie all on his own!!!
Billy bodger

Postby black morse » Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:55 pm

Billy bodger wrote:
black morse wrote:
Billy bodger wrote:Players are released on June 1st if I remember right.

What will happen with Ged, he is contracted for another 12mths.

I’m off to watch his interview after Saturdays game, he beginning to look not in a good place, when you think about his interviews back at the end of February and who can blame him? For what it’s worth I would welcome him being manager at the start of the next season, if he goes good luck to him and that he never has to face the problems he has had as manager here.

Statement releasing of most of the squad was released on May 8th last season. So we should know the worst in the next couple of weeks. Oh Joy!

Oh well the old memory and all of that, it might be the begging of May I was thinking of! Any way the Club will probably release them as soon as they can to save wages!! As you say we will know soon enough. Charlie all on his own!!!

Maybe we could ask Jason to get his soccer boots out?
black morse

Postby dazza » Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:16 am

if my memory serves me correct

last season when all the players were released part of it was the club wasnt even sure what finances were available to derek - as a club i thought the ruling is that the club has to let the players know within 7 days who is being released - retained - whilst theres no talk of any of the other contracts being offered out being taken up i can only think the players are taking up the options of seeing what other offers they have and are being released - im sure some ie joel- will have already been offered a deal elsewhere and know what they are doing
****dazza****
dazza

Previous

Return to General Discussion