Joel Senior

Joel Senior

Postby Redalert1970 » Wed Mar 06, 2024 12:24 am

Certainly in the mix for player of the year

Looking at the state of Carlisle this season they must be regretting releasing him now

There loss ...our gain
Redalert1970

Re: Joel Senior

Postby black morse » Wed Mar 06, 2024 4:54 am

Unfortunately we'll never hang on to him for next season. He's too good for this league.
black morse

Postby jbc.shrimp » Wed Mar 06, 2024 7:42 am

black morse wrote:Unfortunately we'll never hang on to him for next season. He's too good for this league.

He may wait until he sees which league we're in next season.
jbc.shrimp

Postby Billy bodger » Wed Mar 06, 2024 9:18 am

I agree he is ahead, for me, for player of the season and I cannot see him being pipped at the post. He’s still relatively a young lad and he will have hopes and dreams, not necessarily in terms of money, but at what level he can go on to play at, in his career.

What ever he does I wish him well, I do however hope he gives us another year, whatever league we are in another year with the consistency of playing at the level he has reached this season, will do him good and help him go on and play at a higher level (and hopefully the Club).
Billy bodger

Postby black morse » Wed Mar 06, 2024 9:31 am

It would be great to extend is contract for another season. I think the best we could do then is get some money from his sale. Wonder if there's an option on his contract!
black morse

Postby Redalert1970 » Wed Mar 06, 2024 10:26 am

I think Joel will have been offered an extended contract

Now he's seen Charlie resign ..he and others may follow suit

Better playing somewhere every week than moving and ending up on another clubs bench
Redalert1970

Postby Keith » Wed Mar 06, 2024 10:39 am

Redalert1970 wrote:Certainly in the mix for player of the year

Not sure there is much of a mix, I've not heard anyone else suggested! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Derek has previously had players sign, with an option to extend their contract, so fingers crossed, Joel is one of those. The ownership issue is really holding us back, as we have so many players who we really could do with tying down now.
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby black morse » Wed Mar 06, 2024 12:42 pm

Keith wrote:
Redalert1970 wrote:Certainly in the mix for player of the year

Not sure there is much of a mix, I've not heard anyone else suggested! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Derek has previously had players sign, with an option to extend their contract, so fingers crossed, Joel is one of those. The ownership issue is really holding us back, as we have so many players who we really could do with tying down now.

I agree Keith there are 6 or 7 players I'd like to tie down to 2 year contracts in case the big bad wolves come calling.....(not necessarily Wolves :roll: ).
black morse

Return to General Discussion