Who will follow Mayor

Who will follow Mayor

Postby redrobo » Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:53 pm

A number of our Academy players will in the months ahead (once our place in EFL2 is confirmed) I hope be given their chance to see how they cope with EFL2 football with a view to next season.

Those of potential include Rooney, Fox, Dobson and Mercer and have all benefited from their development to date in our Academy under the overall management of Drummy.
redrobo

Re: Who will follow Mayor

Postby Billy bodger » Wed Jan 31, 2024 4:26 pm

As I’ve stated within posts on other topics, I hope it is something that Morecambe (Ged), is willing to do. Fox-Akande can take the place of Adam now and be given a chance. The others I hope are given game time later on this season. 3 other academy players loan out at this time.
Billy bodger

Postby glagys » Thu Feb 01, 2024 4:04 pm

Must be pretty encouraging for the development squad to see the likes of Adam and Leif progress to higher league status,
Just shows knuckle down and apply yourself gains its rewards
glagys

Postby black morse » Thu Feb 01, 2024 5:46 pm

Billy bodger wrote:As I’ve stated within posts on other topics, I hope it is something that Morecambe (Ged), is willing to do. Fox-Akande can take the place of Adam now and be given a chance. The others I hope are given game time later on this season. 3 other academy players loan out at this time.

Main priority is to ensure we are clear of relegation fight. I agree it looks unlikely this year but we can't presume anything. Once we are safe we can bring Academy players in.
black morse

Return to General Discussion