Sarbjot Johal

Re: Sarbjot Johal

Postby marky No.1 » Sun May 21, 2023 11:04 am

How can Sarbjot be in a position to try and make Cole stay??

https://therealefl.co.uk/2023/05/21/lin ... -an-issue/
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby redrobo » Sun May 21, 2023 11:15 am

Johal must be deluding himself if he seriously thinks that Cole would stay and that assumes that DA would want him.

More importantly he obviously wants to drag a takeover out for as long as possible for some weird reasoning.

Maybe he thinks that by dragging it out Jason will tire and say OK give me 'x' and it's yours.

I for one just wish both of them would do one and let other potential bidders get into their twisted game so that DA or whoever can rebuid a squad to enable us to be at the very least competitive next season.

OR do both parties want to see the club go into admin or even fold and then divert their attention to a redevelopment of the buildings with the pitch becoming a community pitch with minimal infrastructure.

:?: :?: :?:
redrobo

Postby P/T Indie » Sun May 21, 2023 12:22 pm

Sarbjot just wants publicity and we need to fight back at his own game by giving him negative publicity,. something that was discussed at the Trust meeting.
Eintracht Branschweigs answer to Shrimps Voices

http://eintracht-demo.forumieren.com/index.htm

For a great footballing day out
P/T Indie

Postby fulwoodshrimp » Sun May 21, 2023 1:19 pm

There is no chance Stockton will decide to stay and I suspect Sarbjot continues to play games milking his interest in our club for all its worth. If the Trust decides on a protest march our banners should say “Sarbjot and Bond Group get out of our club”. Let’s find a local owner committed to our club not someone looking to make money or publicity at our expense!!!
fulwoodshrimp

Postby black morse » Sun May 21, 2023 2:33 pm

Sarbjot certainly doesn't sound like an owner who would take a back seat and let the Board and manager do their job!
black morse

Postby Angler1 » Sun May 21, 2023 3:43 pm

Why does everybody seem to be against sarbjot , the guy has already put money into the club and he can't be any worse tge the numpty we have now. Hopefully it will get sorted he will buy the club and invest some real money in the squad..
Angler1

Postby KenH » Sun May 21, 2023 4:12 pm

Angler1 wrote:Why does everybody seem to be against sarbjot , the guy has already put money into the club and he can't be any worse tge the numpty we have now. Hopefully it will get sorted he will buy the club and invest some real money in the squad..

Even if the money is tainted by crime? Personally I want the EFL to take as long as they need to ensure that it's legitimate/clean money and that it's not been obtained from theft, fraud, or other illegal activities.
KenH

Postby CityShrimp » Sun May 21, 2023 5:14 pm

If it’s true that Sarbjot is trying to persuade Cole to stay then that at least suggests that Sarbjot himself still believes he’s going to pass the EFL test and get this deal over the line. Not sure if that’s a good or a bad thing mind…
CityShrimp

Postby Gone_Shrimping » Sun May 21, 2023 5:19 pm

KenH wrote:
Angler1 wrote:Why does everybody seem to be against sarbjot , the guy has already put money into the club and he can't be any worse tge the numpty we have now. Hopefully it will get sorted he will buy the club and invest some real money in the squad..

Even if the money is tainted by crime? Personally I want the EFL to take as long as they need to ensure that it's legitimate/clean money and that it's not been obtained from theft, fraud, or other illegal activities.

The club has already taken some money from Sarbjot to pay the March and April payroll.

The May wages are due next Friday but presumably season ticket money will have helped with cash flow in that respect.
Gone_Shrimping

Postby redrobo » Sun May 21, 2023 6:18 pm

Johan will get bored with his plaything ownership sooner than later and we will be back in a similar transaction.

If ever there was a need for a local takeover by fans then this is the time.

There are a number of local companies with a nationwide coverage as well as being g established backers of our club who should be given a chance to at least discuss a buy out but unfortunately for some reason best
only known to himself Jason appears to be fixed ona sale to the youngster.

:roll: :roll: :roll:
redrobo

Postby Scouseport_Shrimp » Sun May 21, 2023 6:26 pm

redrobo wrote:Johan will get bored with his plaything owner rather than later and we will be back in a similar tra section.

There are a number of local companies with a nationwide coverage as well as being g established backers of our club who should be gu en a chance toatleast discupur have unfortunately some reason bestonly known to himself Jason appears to be fixed ona sale to the youngsters.

If ever there was a time to put to bed wild speculation, then perhaps this is as good a time to put it to bed. Wild speculation is just that, it may make the author feel somehow important, but what good does it so?
Scouseport_Shrimp

Postby twosheds » Sun May 21, 2023 6:37 pm

I thought you had to speculate to accumulate.... ;) ;)
twosheds

Postby black morse » Sun May 21, 2023 6:45 pm

redrobo wrote:Johan will get bored with his plaything ownership sooner than later and we will be back in a similar transaction.

There are a number of local companies with a nationwide coverage as well as being g established backers of our club who should be given a chance to at least discuss a buy out but unfortunately for some reason best only known to himself Jason appears to be fixed ona sale to the youngster.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Might it be because Sarbjot is offering more money? ;)
black morse

Postby redrobo » Mon May 22, 2023 2:13 pm

So another week of silence from the Bond Group and Johal passes without even a hint of what may be...
:o
Maybe this week will be different OR just a continuation of this prolonged silence as OUR club approaches the opening of the transfer window without the much needed funds to give DA the tools to give us at the very least a fighting chance next season.

DA may of course have decided during his well earned holiday that he's had enough and who could blame him BUT I'd like to think that as a Scotsman he has that fighting spirit and never say die attitude that typifies the clans North of the Border.

Here's hoping we say collectively ' failte air ais'....or for those non Scots amongst ya...'welcome back'... :lol:
redrobo

Postby Scouseport_Shrimp » Mon May 22, 2023 5:27 pm

redrobo wrote:So another week of silence from the Bond Group and Johal passes without even a hint of what may be...
:o
Maybe this week will be different OR just a continuation of this prolonged silence as OUR club approaches the opening of the transfer window without the much needed funds to give DA the tools to give us at the very least a fighting chance next season.

DA may of course have decided during his well earned holiday that he's had enough and who could blame him BUT I'd like to think that as a Scotsman he has that fighting spirit and never say die attitude that typifies the clans North of the Border.

Here's hoping we say collectively ' failte air ais'....or for those non Scots amongst ya...'welcome back'... :lol:

It's really all about "Que Sera Sera".....nothing can change that. Sometimes you're fortunate, other times you ain't.
Scouseport_Shrimp

Postby Keith » Tue May 23, 2023 7:27 am

Angler1 wrote:Why does everybody seem to be against sarbjot , the guy has already put money into the club and he can't be any worse tge the numpty we have now. Hopefully it will get sorted he will buy the club and invest some real money in the squad.

He certainly can't be worse than the horrors that currently own the club, but I would rather the EFL brought an end to this and declined his 'fit & proper person', simply on the basis that after so long, if he still can't supply evidence that his money is both there, and clean, then something isn't right. He's had months to demonstrate to the EFL the source of his cash. If he'd done that, I'm sure he'd have been welcomed with open arms.
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby black morse » Tue May 23, 2023 10:58 am

Keith wrote:
Angler1 wrote:Why does everybody seem to be against sarbjot , the guy has already put money into the club and he can't be any worse tge the numpty we have now. Hopefully it will get sorted he will buy the club and invest some real money in the squad.

He certainly can't be worse than the horrors that currently own the club, but I would rather the EFL brought an end to this and declined his 'fit & proper person', simply on the basis that after so long, if he still can't supply evidence that his money is both there, and clean, then something isn't right. He's had months to demonstrate to the EFL the source of his cash. If he'd done that, I'm sure he'd have been welcomed with open arms.

Exactly!
black morse

Postby BerlinWaller » Tue May 23, 2023 11:29 am

We don't know if it is Sarb are holding the process up
BerlinWaller

Postby Little Shrimp » Tue May 23, 2023 3:37 pm

BerlinWaller wrote:We don't know if it is Sarb are holding the process up

If he was able to provide documents to the EFL confirming source/sufficiency of funds, then he'd have passed a long time ago and all this nonsense would have been sorted. The issue is that he hasn't (which is his fault), and his presence at the table has seemingly made Jason unwilling to consider other options (both his and Jason's fault).
Little Shrimp

Postby redrobo » Tue May 23, 2023 3:48 pm

Little Shrimp wrote:

If he was able to provide documents to the EFL confirming source/sufficiency of funds, then he'd have passed a long time ago and all this nonsense would have been sorted. The issue is that he hasn't (which is his fault), and his presence at the table has seemingly made Jason unwilling to consider other options (both his and Jason's fault).

Could be that Johal realised that by holding things up and seeing us now in EFL2 that he thinks that the price has gone down and therefore his offer has accordingly.

Jason on the other hand got an offer that was better than others and has held out for it BUT relegation has changed the ball park and now he is stuck in no man's land with a reduced value that Johal has been waiting for and that previous offers are no longer (at the moment) on the table.

Cat and mouse game between the two and it's OUR club that is the casualty.
redrobo

Postby Keith » Tue May 23, 2023 4:00 pm

redrobo wrote:Could be that Johal realised that by holding things up and seeing us now in EFL2 that he thinks that the price has gone down and therefore his offer has accordingly.

I'd very much doubt that is the reason, as the value of the club and relegation, is not connected to the 'fit & proper person' test. Receiving approval from the EFL, that the sale can go ahead, does not mean that any particular value or deal is approved.
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

Keith
Site Admin

Postby Keith » Tue May 23, 2023 4:03 pm

For the fit & proper person test, I can't see who else it would be? Even if it was simply getting all the documents signed and submitted, that would have been done months ago.

The deal itself may drag on for numerous reasons, but this bit should be straight forward... ...if the cash is both there & clean.

Keith
Site Admin

Postby BerlinWaller » Tue May 23, 2023 6:27 pm

Nobody has officially said anything since that EFL statement. We don't know for certain if Sarb haven't submitted what was asked from them. What if something else has been holding the process up?
BerlinWaller

Postby Old Man Kensey » Wed May 24, 2023 7:28 am

BerlinWaller wrote:Nobody has officially said anything since that EFL statement. We don't know for certain if Sarb haven't submitted what was asked from them. What if something else has been holding the process up?

It really cannot be anyone else other than Sarbjot holding up the process with the EFL. They have told him what he needs to produce and we are still waiting.
I'm pretty sure the EFL would of made their decision by now if they have received these documents.
I'm also sure the self promoting-machine that is Sarbjot would of been all over the internet telling the world that he has done his bit by now.

His silence speaks volumes, especially of how he regards the fans in all this.
The thrushes' bleeding battle with the wrens
Disrupts my reverie again
Old Man Kensey

Postby redrobo » Wed May 24, 2023 8:06 am

I still think that by holding any deal up until he sees where we are next season and then providing the EFL with all the documentation is the most valid reason for the hold up.

He will no doubt in my opinion wanting to renegotiate the price due to our relegation and Jason isn't playing ball at the moment.

:?: :?: :?:
redrobo

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion