morecambe supporters raffle

morecambe supporters raffle

Postby redtilldead74 » Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:05 pm

morecambe supporters football team are raffling a signed mfc shirt,a signed mfc ball and a voucher for 2 adults and 2 junior tickets to any morecambe coca-cola league game,all kindly donated by Football in the community, thanks janet.the draw for the 3 prizes will take place at the york hotel on the 8th of march (about 5 pm) after the supporters home game against runcorn supporters.all proceeds are going towards the supporters teams running costs for this season.the cost is £1 per strip (add your own joke here lol) and can be purchased at the york (ian dewhurst)or if you know any of our players see them before during or after mfc first team games.or contact me through shrimps voices.can we thank everyone for their support.jimmy g and the supporters team.
Last edited by redtilldead74 on Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
redtilldead74

Re: morecambe supporters raffle

Postby Gnasher » Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:48 pm

8th of march (about 5 pm) after the supporters home game against runcorn supporters
Legally permitted to use "Gnasher" by DC Thomson's lawyers since 1999.
#TooMuchTimeOnMyHands
Gnasher

Postby Gnasher » Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:31 am

Not just any old signed shirt, Danny Carlton's signed loan shirt.
Legally permitted to use "Gnasher" by DC Thomson's lawyers since 1999.
#TooMuchTimeOnMyHands
Gnasher

Postby redtilldead74 » Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:06 pm

the winners were.
danny carlton loaned morecambe shirt, signed by the team.les law
signed morecambe football,jimmy taylor
two adult and two junior tickets to any morecambe league game.jeff from the york hotel.
bottles of beer.john cassidy and julia king.
the raffle raised £230.on behalf of myself and the supporters team can i thank everyone for their support.
redtilldead74

Return to General Discussion