Season tickets 09-10

Season tickets 09-10

Postby Howe Magic » Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:47 pm

Just wondering if there is going to be a price reduction for next season...noticed at accy you can get a ticket for next season on the terraces for just 145 pounds if purchased in march - also as its our last season at Christie park would be a nice thank you from the board
Howe Magic

Re: Season tickets 09-10

Postby bigreddog » Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:05 pm

I think you can get Accy season tickets for a two bob note and a packet of monster munch. Still over priced though.

I'm sure the board will do their best to make the last Christie Park season a memorable one and the prices will probably reflect their realism, pragmatism and need to balance the books in equal measure.
Fans' Club Morecambe

join the facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/home.php?sk=group_183535545003563&id=193325224024595&notif_t=like
Updated, interactive, snazzy website coming soon...
bigreddog

Postby Howe Magic » Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:26 pm

Its just an idea to be thrown out to the supporters to see what they think - maybe we could add 2 pounds to the away admission to cover the reduction in cheaper season tickets
Howe Magic

Postby mounse mk2 » Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:53 pm

Not being a season ticket holder this season or in fact since i have been un-single, i would definitely buy a season ticket if it was at the same price but at least carried with it a free box of Beef Space Raiders and jar of pickled eggs.
When i look deep in your eyes
I swear i can see your soul
mounse mk2

Postby Keith » Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:01 pm

mounse mk2 wrote:...at the same price but at least carried with it a free box of Beef Space Raiders and jar of pickled eggs.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Perhaps that could be our new angle? Ticket price starts at £200 but you can "negotiate". For you, £200 and a free box of Beef Space Raiders and jar of pickled eggs. Some one else might get it for £170 and a pie at each game? "I'll pay £200 but I want a child ticket too" We could have some interesting follow up from that!
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby steve mfc » Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:18 pm

Walsall have reduced their season tickets because off the credit crunch, if you buy one in March then it works out that you get seven free games.
steve mfc

Postby Curly » Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:24 pm

Keith wrote:
mounse mk2 wrote:...at the same price but at least carried with it a free box of Beef Space Raiders and jar of pickled eggs.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Perhaps that could be our new angle? Ticket price starts at £200 but you can "negotiate". For you, £200 and a free box of Beef Space Raiders and jar of pickled eggs. Some one else might get it for £170 and a pie at each game? "I'll pay £200 but I want a child ticket too" We could have some interesting follow up from that!

£199.37 Season ticket includes 10 free strawberry whips each game and a jam jar full of sticklebacks.
YOU ALWAYS WAS AND YOU ALWAYS WAS BE!!!

Curly

Postby sgt major » Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:40 am

To get all these negotiations and bartering off the ground you need to relocate Christie Park to Turkey or Morroco. It just doesnt really work in this country!!!
sgt major

Postby dazza » Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:53 am

i cant help but think this is all getting pretty ridicilous,,wasnt it just 2 months ago,that people were talking about paying extra to get in to help the club come out of the embargo fiasco,,now we are saying the club should give us a special deal as it will be our last season at christie park!!
im sure the board members must sometimes feel they cant do right for wrong with some of the things that are said in here( or maybe they just dont bother to look on here).
remember if the club is to go forward more it needs the help of the town,and the towns people to get out in force and support them,we cannot do it purely on sainsburys and the boards money..

ps im sure sgt major would also hope for big crowds then everyone back to the york...lol. :lol:
****dazza****
dazza

Postby i-love-mfc » Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:50 am

If the club can attract people's attention with a decent season ticket deal then the buyers would feel like they should use the season ticket throughout the season otherwise they would be waisting money. This way it would bring more fans to christie park.
i-love-mfc

Postby Christies Child » Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:27 pm

Blackpool, PNE and even Accy are looking at ways to encourage people to buy season tickets for 2009/2010 before the end of this current season.

Accy are offering a standing season ticket for £140 if bought before the end of April.

I'm hope that our Board are looking at this and other ways to encourage people into buying season tickets, even if it's only making them available before the end of this season with payment via a 6 month purchase plan?
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby Bare Ben » Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:31 pm

Im only interested in a controlled pitch invasion after our last game at CP :ugeek:
Bare Ben

Postby thegentlegiant » Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:35 pm

On a realistic measure I think they could perhaps reduce season tickets by 20% and also raise away fan tickets by £1 a game. Also they could do special family ticket 2 adults 2 kids for say £25 which I believe they offer away fans!

We don’t want to reduce tickets to much as this would cause further financial problems later on. I also think for the last game at Christie Park they should do a buy 1 get 1 free or half price see if we can fill the ground.

Just little idea's that could work, Also help the bus project with so funds go on you know you want to.

We will be looking for volunteers for the Bradford game to collect money, still awaiting permission from the powers that be, if you are interested PM me.
thegentlegiant

Postby maccawozzagod » Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:05 pm

Christies Child wrote: Accy are offering a standing season ticket for £140 if bought before the end of April.

and £50 worth of shop vouchers, plus a programme, plus a pie, plus a pint in the Crown, plus a pint in the clubhouse :lol:
maccawozzagod

Postby Hodgie » Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:11 pm

maccawozzagod wrote:
Christies Child wrote: Accy are offering a standing season ticket for £140 if bought before the end of April.

and £50 worth of shop vouchers, plus a programme, plus a pie, plus a pint in the Crown, plus a pint in the clubhouse :lol:

Plus a night with the chairmans wife ;)
Hodgie

Postby steve mfc » Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:12 pm

Its certainly a great offer for the Stanley fans, at just over £6 a game its exceedingly cheap, they should sell more season tickets but will the club be better of financially, some how i doubt it.

If they are going to sell more tickets it will be to the supporters who don't attend every home game at the moment, and if they normally go to more than eleven games then the club is loosing money.

Is it a brave move or one born out of desperation ?.
steve mfc

Postby CASS » Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:49 am

How to recoup lost revanoo on discounted season tickets some crave for...As it is the last season at the pie it should be exploited by the club as much as possible.A new football shirt should be designed incorperating some of the colour and flair of the 74 shirt,the club badge should be encircled with referance to our 2 visits to Wembly from the Pie,a unique one of that would be a must for the fans and of interest to the :ugeek: collector. All sorts of other parafinallia needs to be looked at as well as a Farewell Dinner
etc. And Then..when we move we can do it all again at the new ground ... I suspect the chap who was flogging badges for our first league fixture v Brentford already has plans to produce one for the Last game at the pie,COME ON CLUB beat him to it at the time,don't miss
out on a golden goose ......Anyway back to the discounted season tickets...Buy one should they be on offer,but by the time you have your new football shirt, Good Bye T shirt, Plastic
model of C.P ashtray,new CP 192? /2010 Boxers and sock set,bought tickets for you and the Bride for the farewell bunfight, the club should be in the Black on your ticket. Let's hope plans are a foot to make the most of the club moving out and moving in. Not very busy at work tonight,you may have gathered.n.b Is it just me or do's anyone else think that the "Puma" lesure stuff in the shop is bland
and uninspiring,colour scheme by "John Major" now in my day they made some great shell suit's
in green's and yellows.
http://nbutalad.blogspot.com/
Reflections of a grand l'al spot.
CASS

Postby North Stand Shrimp » Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:33 pm

thegentlegiant wrote:On a realistic measure I think they could perhaps reduce season tickets by 20% and also raise away fan tickets by £1 a game. Also they could do special family ticket 2 adults 2 kids for say £25 which I believe they offer away fans!

We don’t want to reduce tickets to much as this would cause further financial problems later on. I also think for the last game at Christie Park they should do a buy 1 get 1 free or half price see if we can fill the ground.

Just little idea's that could work, Also help the bus project with so funds go on you know you want to.

We will be looking for volunteers for the Bradford game to collect money, still awaiting permission from the powers that be, if you are interested PM me.

Hi Sam,
I'm awaiting confirmation of a bucket collection for Leonard cheshire disability at the Bradford match. It's been ongoing since I got my Marathon place last year.
North Stand Shrimp

Postby Bradford_Shrimp » Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:17 pm

colour and flair of the 74 shirt

Did they play in flares??
Bradford_Shrimp

Return to General Discussion