Sully and Slewy

Sully and Slewy

Postby Bare bum » Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:33 pm

Anyone any news on John O'Sullivan's injury yesterday?

And where's Jordan Slew gone? Don't think he's been in the squad since the Carlisle match.
A lilo, almost as nice as a puppy
Bare bum

Re: Sully and Slewy

Postby jbc.shrimp » Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:40 pm

I thought the news that J.S. was out for the season due to hamstring problem.
jbc.shrimp

Postby Castaway » Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:42 pm

I'm not sure about John, but concerns me that he says that he "hopes it's nothing serious". Players usually know their bodies so if it's a minor knock he'd know. John's been our best or most consistent player over this last batch of games, even when results have gone against us.

As for Slew, he's out for the season unfortunately - https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thevis ... 3853%3famp. He'd have been a useful squad player for this run in.

We do know though that whoever Derek selects will be focused on the job at hand and we've had big players missing/disappear but we've found a way to make it work.
Castaway

Postby redrobo » Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:48 pm

Add to that list a certain Stewart Drummond.....heard nothing from him and his Academy for months....although I think a couple of his lads have been training with the first team squad of late judging by a recent video taken at our training base at Lancaster uni.

:?: :?: :?:
redrobo

Postby BerlinWaller » Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:52 pm

redrobo wrote:Add to that list a certain Stewart Drummond.....heard nothing from him and his Academy for months....

I am sure Drummy, Wainy and all the coaches are busy developing more talent to sell on or get in to the first team squad in these challenging times. I am sure that not checking in with you is merely an oversight and they will get to you ASAP.
BerlinWaller

Postby redrobo » Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:57 pm

BerlinWaller wrote:
redrobo wrote:Add to that list a certain Stewart Drummond.....heard nothing from him and his Academy for months....

I am sure Drummy, Wainy and all the coaches are busy developing more talent to sell on or get in to the first team squad in these challenging times. I am sure that not checking in with you is merely an oversight and they will get to you ASAP.

Wow the knives are really out this afternoon. Been playing in the cutlery drawer again... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Only joking.... :D ;)
redrobo

Postby marky No.1 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:32 pm

Drummy and his lads were at Taxi Johns funeral procession a couple of weeks ago
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Return to General Discussion