Matches available on video on iFollow.

Matches available on video on iFollow.

Postby dannymorc1 » Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:49 pm

I've just been trawling about on the efl.com website and on the broadcast schedule for Morecambe, it is showing that two games will not be available on video, commentary only.
They are v's Walsall and v's Bradford. Does anyone know if this is correct, and if so, why? If not on iFollow, are they available on video elsewhere?
Or have I got it wrong?
dannymorc1

Re: Matches available on video on iFollow.

Postby Shrimp Girl » Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:04 pm

That does appear to be what they are saying on this page if you search for Morecambe:
https://www.efl.com/broadcast-schedule/

It's the same for all other EFL clubs on those two dates. I hope it's just that they haven't organised coverage for May yet, and it will appear in the next couple of weeks.
Maybe they were expecting fans to be allowed back into grounds for May?
Shrimp Girl

Postby dannymorc1 » Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:34 pm

Thanks for checking, I was doubting myself!
I sincerely hope that your last statement is the true explanation. Wouldn't that be great.
dannymorc1

Postby jbc.shrimp » Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:52 pm

[quote="Shrimp Girl"]That does appear to be what they are saying on this page if you search for Morecambe:
https://www.efl.com/broadcast-schedule/

It's the same for all other EFL clubs on those two dates. I hope it's just that they haven't organised coverage for May yet, and it will appear in the next couple of weeks.
Maybe they were expecting fans to be allowed back into grounds for May?[/quote

'IF', we, as supporters are being possibly admitted to games as you suggest, then should the club not be preparing to supply season tickets to those who purchased them before the start of the season to allow entry. Not criticising, just curious ? ! ?
jbc.shrimp

Postby Shrimp Girl » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:56 pm

Sadly I don't think admission to grounds before May 17 is really likely. That's the next date for moving further out of lockdown, the week after season end. I was just speculating on what the EFL rationale might be, based on earlier scenarios.
Shrimp Girl

Return to General Discussion