League table

League table

Postby Born again Bill » Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:16 am

Just looking at the league 2 table following last nights game, all the teams from first to tenth place are separated by one point . But if you look from tenth down there are no major gaps between teams which makes every game a must win game if we want to keep pushing on.
Born again Bill

Re: League table

Postby black morse » Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:13 am

Very tight league this year as there is no real stand out team. When the going get's tough...........!
black morse

Postby jbc.shrimp » Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:46 am

It makes it even more vital to keep winning because we only have one game in hand over one team, the rest all have another in hand. But after the top two teams results, it just goes to show anything can happen.
jbc.shrimp

Postby Keith » Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:23 pm

Born again Bill wrote:Just looking at the league 2 table following last nights game, all the teams from first to tenth place are separated by one point .

by one point each, not top ten separated by one point!

I think Bradford & Bolton will both close the gap having invested heavily in the January transfer window. I can see at least one, if not both, in the play-off places. Carlisle I reckon will simply hit too big a fixture backlog, so unless the season is extended, I think they'll fall away and even miss. the play-offs.

After that, anything could happen. :D :D :D
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby Born again Bill » Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:42 pm

Keith wrote:
Born again Bill wrote:Just looking at the league 2 table following last nights game, all the teams from first to tenth place are separated by one point .

by one point each, not top ten separated by one point!

I think Bradford & Bolton will both close the gap having invested heavily in the January transfer window. I can see at least one, if not both, in the play-off places. Carlisle I reckon will simply hit too big a fixture backlog, so unless the season is extended, I think they'll fall away and even miss. the play-offs.

After that, anything could happen. :D :D :D

It was early on the morning Keith i was half asleep, People knew what i meant so leave me alone you bully :cry: 8-)
Born again Bill

Return to General Discussion