We seek them here.....

We seek them here.....

Postby fulwoodshrimp » Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:05 am

I cannot be alone in being puzzled by the disappearance of two of our "quality players" namely Ajay Leitch-Smith and Aaron Wildig. Ajay is an outstanding player at this level but seems so injury prone. After his last injury he was on the bench but without explanation is now not in the squad. Where is he? I believe his contract expires this year and have we seen the last of him in a Morecambe shirt or indeed in any football shirt? This season Aaron Wildig has looked back to his best and has become a key player in DA's team selection but has now seemed to disappear. Is he injured or is the club hiding him until the close of the transfer window to prevent other clubs trying to sign him? After all there have been rumours in the last few weeks that several League 1 clubs have been interested in signing him. Both these players are needed if we are to maintain our league position and possibly make the play offs. An explanation of their absences would be welcomed.
fulwoodshrimp

Re: We seek them here.....

Postby Little Shrimp » Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:36 am

My guess is that Wildig has been isolating, but I suppose we'll find out today if there has been any transfer activity.

AJ may also isolating, injured or just not in the squad. He's a very good player but not particularly suited to how we play unfortunately.
Little Shrimp

Postby P/T Indie » Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:18 pm

Add Kenyon to that list he was doing well under DA lost out because of isolating and has been off the radar ever since.

I still can't help feel something else is going on wasn't there an issue at Leyton Orient and then something happened at a home game the other week as well.
Eintracht Branschweigs answer to Shrimps Voices

http://eintracht-demo.forumieren.com/index.htm

For a great footballing day out
P/T Indie

Postby Freez » Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:15 pm

I did post in another thread, Alex has a pulled muscle, done in training. Hopefully OK for this weekend!
Frisnit Frisnit!!
Freez

Return to General Discussion