Result of the season (so far)?

Result of the season (so far)?

Postby ianmcm » Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:28 am

Exeter are on an indifferent run of form admittedly, but they're still comfortably the highest scorers in all four divisions with 44 (Hull and Blackburn have 40) so to go to the far end of the country and keep a clean sheet at 6.00 p.m. on a Tuesday is quite the accomplishment.

Maybe Oldham away would be a competitor?
ianmcm

Re: Result of the season (so far)?

Postby Keith » Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:05 pm

As you say, Exeter's form has been a bit wobbly of late. Saturday v Tranmere will probably be a sterner test. That said, it was an excellent result. :D :D :D
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Re: Result of the season (so far)?

Postby RedRedWine » Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:40 pm

For me it is, most definitely...for the reasons you indicate plus the unavailablity (due to confidential reasons) that's running through the squad.

Cast your eye over the predictions thread - many saying a draw would be a good result.... A fair few saying defeat.... And one person saying we'd lose 4-0 and were due a heavy defeat.... Only for Dereks Dazzlers to claim all 3 points.

Its not the best performance, which for me was the away game at Colchester, but it is the best result to date. Long may they contine.
Hello! Hello! We are the Morecambe boys!
RedRedWine

Return to General Discussion