Derek Charged

Re: Derek Charged

Postby mrpotatohead » Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:49 pm

As the club are helping St Johns hospice at the moment I am making a donation to them and putting Dereks name on it.
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Postby Slanester » Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:07 pm

mrpotatohead wrote:As the club are helping St Johns hospice at the moment I am making a donation to them and putting Dereks name on it.

St John’s Hospice, great idea Mrpot.
Slanester

Postby Screenster » Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:10 pm

fulwoodshrimp wrote:I understand the trust approached the club and manager about the fine. Apparently he was touched by the offer that fans contribute but he would prefer we support other charitable causes. We obviously have to respect his wishes and i am sure the trust will tell us more.

What a man! I'd happily donate a little something to a local cause if the trust can give us more details.
Screenster

Postby fulwoodshrimp » Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:51 pm

Great suggestion MPH- St John's Hospice is a great local charity. I will follow suit.
fulwoodshrimp

Postby Shrimps Trust » Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:24 pm

A very good afternoon to you all.

The Trust has been in contact with Morecambe Football Club and Derek Adams and, while both are hugely appreciative of the generous gesture from a number of members and supporters, Derek would prefer that any fundraising efforts are directed towards other worthy causes close to the hearts of Shrimps supporters.

The Trust will be considering other ways in which fans can show their appreciation for Derek and the team over the coming weeks, as well as looking into how we can support others during these times of great difficulty.

Derek has done a remarkable job for our amazing Club since his arrival in Morecambe, and we look forward to celebrating further successes still to come.

Thank you all for your ongoing and greatly appreciated support - Up the Shrimps!
#Stronger Together

http://shrimpstrust.co.uk/
Shrimps Trust

Postby BerlinWaller » Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:05 pm

Very decent of Derek and the Trust. Nice to see that the club and the supporters are all in perfect harmony.
BerlinWaller

Postby Westgate Wanderer » Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:47 pm

BerlinWaller wrote:Very decent of Derek and the Trust. Nice to see that the club and the supporters are all in perfect harmony.
. I will get you a Coke the next time I see you in the bar! ;)
Don't worry be happy!
Westgate Wanderer

Postby Wild Bill » Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:21 am

Fair play Derek. Happy to donate to a local charity in his name.
I am the Thai Shrimp!
Wild Bill

Previous

Return to General Discussion