Shrimpstrust Podcast

Shrimpstrust Podcast

Postby Freez » Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:28 pm

https://www.podbean.com/ei/pb-42p3j-f840d7
New podcast from the trust with board members, Trust and team talking Chelsea in the cup and other stuff...enjoy.
Frisnit Frisnit!!
Freez

Re: Shrimpstrust Podcast

Postby Freez » Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:35 pm

Shrimp Net is the name btw.
Frisnit Frisnit!!
Freez

Postby AndyReifman » Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:16 pm

Just finished the first episode! Thought it was great.

I was worried things may have been a bit crowded with how many people were on but felt it was handled well.

Looking forward to future episodes.
AndyReifman

Postby RedRedWine » Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:48 pm

Yep - listened to it this morning also, great work!

Big fan of podcasts (especially since I started working from home due to the current situation). Something we've been missing for a while IMO, produced by fans for fans with a bit less officialdom than you inevitably get when its output media from the club - great way of interacting with people interested in the Shrimps; I considered putting something together myself at ones stage - but alas I don't have the technical nouse!

Good to see younger fans like Mickey getting involved and making it happen, and also the club engaging with it. Hopefully it proves popular - I'll be listening, that's for sure.
Hello! Hello! We are the Morecambe boys!
RedRedWine

Postby RapidShrimp » Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:25 pm

Agree with the posts in this thread so far - very enjoyable to listen to and the ‘panel’ of guests turned out to be a good number.

Maybe in future, there may only be 1 or 2 guests on at a time, so we can hear more from each person, but definitely a great start to Shrimps Net nevertheless!
RapidShrimp

Postby Freez » Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:34 pm

Thanks for the positive feedback, Mickey is a diamond and played a huge part in this, talented lad. And more to come hopefully from the younger fans as they are the future, we will hopefully get them to take part.

The guests will always hopefully be someone from the club, a player and someone from the Trust, sometimes a trustee/ sometimes a fan.

We may perhaps be a bit less specific re games played, as this dates it quite quickly, for instance we recorded that on Monday and played Tuesday night so plenty of Chelsea/Orient but already the Walsall game has come and gone.
It’s early days, but would love input off ALL fans, if you fancy it, just gotta be a Trust member!
Frisnit Frisnit!!
Freez

Postby MfcChris » Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:26 pm

Will just reiterate what Freez said. Was a good listen which I enjoyed but was strange listening to it post walsall game with them talking pre walsall. Maybe record on a wed/thurs or not on a week when we play midweek.

Great insight though and look forward to the next one.
"Supporting a football club is about much more than watching football on a Saturday afternoon. It is about the emotional attachment that people have with a club that sticks with them for life"
MfcChris

Postby glagys » Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:07 pm

Good listen,also interesting to hear how we highly thought of Derek is by the board and his wheeling and dealing in the transfer market
glagys

Return to General Discussion