Orient 2 Morecambe 0 LIVE iFollow Thread

Re: Live IFollow thread v Orient..

Postby jbc.shrimp » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:05 pm

Let's not forget, we have also get to wipe out our negative goal difference. If at the end of the season it came to it ! ? ! ? !
jbc.shrimp

Postby Born again Bill » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:05 pm

Little Shrimp wrote:Understandably conservative given how much they took us apart in the first 30 mins at the Mazuma. I'm guessing this was to avoid that happening again. Too poor on the ball though and not relieving pressure enough, and we saw their pressure tell around the 20-30 min mark with a few chances for them. Generally very organised and solid defensively though.

We do need to come out of our shell a bit more now, which I'm guessing may have been the game plan all along. Good to not have conceded, and those last 10 mins of the half were more encouraging with that CMG chance. Keeper did well to come out quickly and kill the chance. Hopefully we'll see a bit more this half.

If that was a game plan it was a very dangerous one , we have shown we can break through to goal if we can pass more accurately
Born again Bill

Postby tim-sanchez » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:09 pm

Absolutely fantastic play by Stockton and Phillips, almost harder for Songo'o to miss from there but he managed!
tim-sanchez

Postby Keith » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:16 pm

tim-sanchez wrote:Absolutely fantastic play by Stockton and Phillips, almost harder for Songo'o to miss from there but he managed!

Definitely should be 0-1 with that opportunity. Playing much better this half so far.
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby Keith » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:20 pm

Wildig unlucky there, heading just a fraction wide. Come on lads, let's get a goal while we're on top.
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

Keith
Site Admin

Postby RapidShrimp » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:24 pm

Gameplan seems to be working so far - created a lot more clear chances than Orient, unlucky not to be in front.

On the iFollow debacle, the video is running perfect for me (like it always does for me, to give them credit where it’s due), but there’s no way I can get the away audio AND the video streams running at the same time - whatever I try, there’s no way I’ve found to trick the system sadly. Appreciate the effort though from the lads to get it up and running.

Edit: Carlos having a fantastic game, constant interceptions from their defence!
Last edited by RapidShrimp on Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
RapidShrimp

Postby tim-sanchez » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:25 pm

Songo'o with another great chance, that one was much trickier.

Their goalkeeper is on top form today, we could have scored 4 or 5.
tim-sanchez

Postby Keith » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:27 pm

RapidShrimp wrote:...but there’s no way I can get the away audio AND the video streams running at the same time - whatever I try, there’s no way I’ve found to trick the system sadly.

You can't have two streams running at the same time. You can select 'home' commentary (who aren't too bad to be fair).

Keith
Site Admin

Postby Sakhalin Shrimp » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:27 pm

The ref looks like he’s been feasting on the Christmas pies :lol:
A man doesn't know what happiness is until he's married. By then it's too late.
Sakhalin Shrimp

Postby vanillaturtle » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:28 pm

Are the people yelling shrimps fans or orient fans?
vanillaturtle

Postby tim-sanchez » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:36 pm

Our long throws never seem to work, with real consistency we seem to find the opposition players. It just feels like we overestimate how far they can throw it.
tim-sanchez

Postby Keith » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:37 pm

Lyons so close with a header after a mistake by their keeper, who the Orient commentary team said was their MotM.

Keith
Site Admin

Postby dannymorc1 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:39 pm

Keith wrote:
RapidShrimp wrote:...but there’s no way I can get the away audio AND the video streams running at the same time - whatever I try, there’s no way I’ve found to trick the system sadly.

You can't have two streams running at the same time. You can select 'home' commentary (who aren't too bad to be fair).

I have two Firefox windows open, one with video working OK. The other has the away commentary (not video) working but it's impossible to get them in sync!!
dannymorc1

Postby Born again Bill » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:41 pm

Their No9 Wilkinson has been a pain in the arse all afternoon !
Born again Bill

Postby Keith » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:42 pm

dannymorc1 wrote:
Keith wrote:

I have two Firefox windows open, one with video working OK. The other has the away commentary (not video) working but it's impossible to get them in sync!!

Why aren't you listening on the video stream? There is a 'cog wheel' in the bottom right hand corner. Click there, then select 'home' audio.

Keith
Site Admin

Postby dannymorc1 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:48 pm

You can't have two streams running at the same time. You can select 'home' commentary (who aren't too bad to be fair).[/quote]

I have two Firefox windows open, one with video working OK. The other has the away commentary (not video) working but it's impossible to get them in sync!![/quote]

Why aren't you listening on the video stream? There is a 'cog wheel' in the bottom right hand corner. Click there, then select 'home' audio.[/quote]

I have selected Morecambe commentary, but there is nothing but the 'crowd' sounds. No away commentary. But as you say the home commentators are good.
dannymorc1

Re: Orient 1 Morecambe 0 LIVE iFollow Thread

Postby Born again Bill » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:48 pm

B@&$$ks
Born again Bill

Postby tim-sanchez » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:49 pm

Weird game, we've barely had possession but I really do feel like we don't deserve to be losing.

It does feel a bit like Derek was playing for a draw when he took Stockton off, it's backfired.
tim-sanchez

Postby Keith » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:50 pm

Bloody hell. Knight Percival, really unlucky, deflecting it in to the top corner.

I had been thinking earlier, part of me was hoping Orient scored while we still had time to come back at them.

Keith
Site Admin

Postby jbc.shrimp » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:51 pm

Had to happen, worst game I've followed on OWS Txt for us, defending too deep, very little possession. Can we come back ???
jbc.shrimp

Re: Orient 2 Morecambe 0 LIVE iFollow Thread

Postby tim-sanchez » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:53 pm

Not a great performance, for brief periods we got on top and looked extremely dangerous, but didn't do anywhere near enough to keep the pressure on.
tim-sanchez

Postby Keith » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:54 pm

Always a dangerous game, playing deep for a 0-0. We probably deserved a draw and possibly even could have gone ahead, but we can't really argue, we were too negative.

Keith
Site Admin

Postby jbc.shrimp » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:54 pm

Down to 9th !!!!!!???????
jbc.shrimp

Postby Redalert1970 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:55 pm

Shocking result and performance

Taking Stockton off for another midfielder says it all

Got all we deserved ...NOTHING
Redalert1970

Postby jbc.shrimp » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:56 pm

Keith wrote:Always a dangerous game, playing deep for a 0-0. We probably deserved a draw and possibly even could have gone ahead, but we can't really argue, we were too negative.

Were we playing for a 0-0 draw ?????
jbc.shrimp

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion