O/t scam ??

O/t scam ??

Postby glagys » Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:22 am

So apparently my internet service provider will disconnect me in 24-48 hours as they have been trying to get hold of me
scam me thinks
Makes a change from my “Amazon Prime account will be disconnected for unpaid account “
And I don’t have Amazon Prime :D

Just so annoying
glagys

Re: O/t scam ??

Postby Phil Anderer » Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:39 am

And I've bought iPhone 7 and 11 this week from Amazon. The internet provider ones I've been getting for ages. Not got my £7,500 tax refund yet, but didn't click the link. ;)
The 3 rules of Fascism:
1. Make stuff up;
2. Scream it loudly;
3. Kill people.
(copyright Eddie Izzard)
Phil Anderer

Postby Sakhalin Shrimp » Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:11 am

Phil Anderer wrote:And I've bought iPhone 7 and 11 this week from Amazon. The internet provider ones I've been getting for ages. Not got my £7,500 tax refund yet, but didn't click the link. ;)

That’s obviously why you didn’t get your refund, how do you expect them to refund you if they haven’t got your bank details? sheesh :roll:

Disclaimer. This was a joke, as Phil said DON’T CLICK THE LINK.
A man doesn't know what happiness is until he's married. By then it's too late.
Sakhalin Shrimp

Postby glagys » Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:55 am

Still waiting for my money from along lost relation who needs my details so that they can me send the cash as I’m the only relative left,hope my brother doesn’t read this he’ll be well miffed :D :D
glagys

Postby Keith » Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:10 pm

glagys wrote:Still waiting for my money from along lost relation who needs my details so that they can me send the cash as I’m the only relative left,hope my brother doesn’t read this he’ll be well miffed :D :D

Don't worry, I'll bail you out once my money for helping a Nigerian prince clears. I'm thinking of buying a League Two club.
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby RapidShrimp » Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:35 pm

Keith wrote:
glagys wrote:Still waiting for my money from along lost relation who needs my details so that they can me send the cash as I’m the only relative left,hope my brother doesn’t read this he’ll be well miffed :D :D

Don't worry, I'll bail you out once my money for helping a Nigerian prince clears. I'm thinking of buying a League Two club.

It’s funny you say that, because I’ve just received an email from a Brazilian long-lost cousin currently living in the Middle East that is also interested in buying a League Two club. Apparently, though, he tried in 2016 but it didn’t work out. :?: :!: :lol: :?
RapidShrimp

Postby Keith » Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:03 am

RapidShrimp wrote:It’s funny you say that, because I’ve just received an email from a Brazilian long-lost cousin currently living in the Middle East that is also interested in buying a League Two club. Apparently, though, he tried in 2016 but it didn’t work out. :?: :!: :lol: :?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I tried to work that in to my comment but decided it was too soon! :lol: :lol: :lol:
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby glagys » Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:01 pm

Another i received today, voice msg from hmrc to press 1 to speak to one of our agents, if you don’t the the arrest warrant will be issued to you and you will shortly be arrested
glagys

Postby black morse » Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:38 pm

glagys wrote:Another i received today, voice msg from hmrc to press 1 to speak to one of our agents, if you don’t the the arrest warrant will be issued to you and you will shortly be arrested

So I take it you've been arrested :lol:
black morse

Postby glagys » Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:10 pm

Not yet still waiting the knock on the door :D
glagys

Postby Phil Anderer » Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:13 am

I've ordered 4 iPhone 11s from Amazon in the last fortnight - none has arrived yet though :cry: :lol:
The 3 rules of Fascism:
1. Make stuff up;
2. Scream it loudly;
3. Kill people.
(copyright Eddie Izzard)
Phil Anderer

Postby glagys » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:11 pm

And so it goes on
Email from eBay telling me my card that expired end of Feb last year is about to expire end of January this year
Phew good job they told me :D
glagys

Return to General Discussion