Season tickets

Season tickets

Postby glagys » Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:50 pm

I know they are sending us a code to use ifollow free
But are the season tickets available for collection yet ??
tia
glagys

Re: Season tickets

Postby HALMA 1983 » Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:15 pm

I went down to the shop the other day and the answer was not yet but soon

How soon is now?
HALMA 1983

Postby Andy D » Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:07 pm

maybe when MFC get the OK for fans to return? there's no rush.
Andy D

Postby MfcChris » Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:34 pm

How do they send us a code? I don’t recall giving them my email address. I bought my season ticket over 10 years ago.
"Supporting a football club is about much more than watching football on a Saturday afternoon. It is about the emotional attachment that people have with a club that sticks with them for life"
MfcChris

Postby Andy D » Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:43 pm

MfcChris wrote:How do they send us a code? I don’t recall giving them my email address. I bought my season ticket over 10 years ago.

we only get codes to watch home games what we would have normally been watching.

stand to be corrected?
Andy D

Postby MfcChris » Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:47 pm

Andy D wrote:
MfcChris wrote:How do they send us a code? I don’t recall giving them my email address. I bought my season ticket over 10 years ago.

we only get codes to watch home game what we would have normally been watching.

stand to be corrected?

I know...

I want to know how they are going to email me a code for it when I don’t recall them having my email address when purchasing my season ticket?
"Supporting a football club is about much more than watching football on a Saturday afternoon. It is about the emotional attachment that people have with a club that sticks with them for life"
MfcChris

Postby Andy D » Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:50 pm

MfcChris wrote:
Andy D wrote:

we only get codes to watch home game what we would have normally been watching.

stand to be corrected?

I know...

I want to know how they are going to email me a code for it when I don’t recall them having my email address when purchasing my season ticket?

pretty sure you will have given them contact details, and if you have moved address since then thats your problem if you haven't informed MFC updating your contact details.
Andy D

Postby MfcChris » Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:55 pm

I have changed my postal address with the club, but I read that they email the code?

I bought the ticket over 10 years ago, and don’t recall putting an email address and emails change in over a decade :roll:
MfcChris

Postby Freez » Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:12 pm

Email the club then, Supply your name and address and they have your up to date email, sorted.
Frisnit Frisnit!!
Freez

Postby marky No.1 » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:29 pm

That's an amazing suggestion, freez
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby glagys » Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:03 am

I bought the ticket over 10 years ago, and don’t recall putting an email address and emails change in over a decade :roll:

I assume you mean a lifetime ticket

You still need to re-new it every year for the turnstile reader, and you give your details then don’t you,
I know I do for my main stand seat ??
glagys

Postby MfcChris » Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:50 am

glagys wrote:

I assume you mean a lifetime ticket

You still need to re-new it every year for the turnstile reader, and you give your details then don’t you,
I know I do for my main stand seat ??

No I do not renew it any year. I just turn up when they are available to collect and it is just there like magic. Maybe you have to because you have to guarantee your seat.

Thanks for the revolutionary suggestion Freez, I have emailed them. Just wondering why the club are assuming they have the correct details and what if they don’t. Look forward to your commentary today.
MfcChris

Return to General Discussion