Pre season completed video

Pre season completed video

Postby redrobo » Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:42 pm

https://www.morecambefc.com/news/2020/s ... -complete/

The above is available via iFollow.

I've already registered but it appears that to watch the above I have to pay.

Unlike last season when my registration enabled me to see match highlights and interviews FOC it appears that this season one has to pay.

Begs the question as to what will happen when the league starts and it's FOC to watch games for season ticket holders up and until we are allowed back into the stadium.

:o :?:
redrobo

Re: Pre season completed video

Postby RedRedWine » Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:06 pm

Another thread about ifollow!?! How many do we need! One seemed too many for me...

I'm sure the EFL stated that games will be free to season ticket holders (who purchase a ST before 4th October) whilst capacity reductions are in place..... I. E. Even when we are allowed back into stadiums, you'll be able to stay at home and watch the game instead until the whole ground is opened.

It'll be interesting to see what the level of interest is like in attending games.... I personally can't wait, but some may have reservations or be unable to for one reason or another. If we are selling out at 1206 INITIAL capacity (a figure that includes season ticket holders not at the game) I wonder if the club would look into a scheme whereby season ticket holders could give up their place so that somebody else could physically attend in their place? Seems a shame that people could potentially miss out.
Hello! Hello! We are the Morecambe boys!
RedRedWine

Postby Andy D » Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:03 pm

RedRedWine wrote:Another thread about ifollow!?! How many do we need! One seemed too many for me...

I'm sure the EFL stated that games will be free to season ticket holders (who purchase a ST before 4th October) whilst capacity reductions are in place..... I. E. Even when we are allowed back into stadiums, you'll be able to stay at home and watch the game instead until the whole ground is opened.

It'll be interesting to see what the level of interest is like in attending games.... I personally can't wait, but some may have reservations or be unable to for one reason or another. If we are selling out at 1206 INITIAL capacity (a figure that includes season ticket holders not at the game) I wonder if the club would look into a scheme whereby season ticket holders could give up their place so that somebody else could physically attend in their place? Seems a shame that people could potentially miss out.

if people cant collect their season tickets then how can they get a password so its free?

as things stand come this Saturday i will just click onto ifollow and then pay up to £10 to watch the game? as i have no password or code to type in instead of payment?
Andy D

Postby RedRedWine » Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:45 pm

Feel like I'm turning into a bit of a spokesperson on this subject :)

Agree it is strange that no information has been sent out regarding collection of season tickets... I also assumed that an ifollow code would be given as part of the pack like it was a few years ago for the free audio pass...Maybe it'll be emailed instead? Would've been a good question to ask last night.

The free ifollow pass is only for home games for season ticket holders of each league one and two club, so you need to pay for away games anyway. We are away next Saturday at Cheltenham, so there's still 2 weeks until the first home game which you should be able to watch for free on ifollow as a ST holder as part of the offer (when we are given codes).
Hello! Hello! We are the Morecambe boys!
RedRedWine

Postby marky No.1 » Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:09 pm

Andy D wrote:
RedRedWine wrote:Another thread about ifollow!?! How many do we need! One seemed too many for me...

if people cant collect their season tickets then how can they get a password so its free?

as things stand come this Saturday i will just click onto ifollow and then pay up to £10 to watch the game? as i have no password or code to type in instead of payment?

It's only included for season ticket holders to watch home League games, not away or cup games
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby Shrimp Girl » Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:16 pm

For the league two home games, season ticket holders will be emailed a discount code. You then go to subscribe on I-follow, select the game at £10, then at the checkout you enter your discount code and you won't be charged. This was on the little video 'i-follow instructions' that was posted in Facebook yesterday . Don't know if it's been posted anywhere else but here it is:
https://www.facebook.com/morecambefootb ... 783269992/
Shrimp Girl

Postby redrobo » Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:31 pm

Am I the only one unable to access the iFollow pre season completed video.... :?: :?: :?:
Non of the above has really answered my question..... :?: :?: :?:

I assume that the video was filmed by our own Digital guy.... :!: :!: :!:
redrobo

Postby marky No.1 » Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:45 pm

Interesting what Matt says there. The Club will email us the voucher code 24 hours before kick off, the price will go down to zero and this is only available in the UK.

I cant access the video either even tho im signed in like it says.
These things are quite normal from experience in the past with ifollow
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby P/T Indie » Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:57 pm

Is Derek talking in the video? The BBC Lancs interview only focused on Covid and Christian and there was nothing about his hopes for the coming season.

Sam's interview was better he said he is aiming for top 6!!!
Eintracht Branschweigs answer to Shrimps Voices

http://eintracht-demo.forumieren.com/index.htm

For a great footballing day out
P/T Indie

Return to General Discussion