3 month season ticket?

3 month season ticket?

Postby redrobo » Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:45 pm

With the attraction of the free iFollow pass maybe the club should look into the economics of doing a 3 month season ticket aimed at those unable to afford the full season ticket in one go so that more fans will be able to watch games live at the Stadium as and when the restrictions are lifted AND take advantage of the FREEBIE viewing of iFollow.... :?: :?: :?:

As and when we are able to return to live action the more fans with season tickets the greater the chance of being included in the percentage calculations allowing fans back into the stadium.

Only a suggestion to get more fans back into the stadium able to watch OUR lads as and when the opportunity arises..... ;)
redrobo

Re: 3 month season ticket?

Postby MfcChris » Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:50 pm

How is the ifollow free? You have paid to watch the game by purchasing your season ticket. It is expected for me.
"Supporting a football club is about much more than watching football on a Saturday afternoon. It is about the emotional attachment that people have with a club that sticks with them for life"
MfcChris

Postby HALMA 1983 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:03 pm

A standard season ticket at Morecambe is tremendous value for money and far cheaper than most other club's per game, being able to pay monthly if you don't have the full amount to hand, makes it unbeatable.
HALMA 1983

Postby redrobo » Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:03 am

MfcChris wrote:How is the ifollow free? You have paid to watch the game by purchasing your season ticket. It is expected for me.

Your choice but ever heard of 2 for the price of one..... :?: :?: :?:

For me it's a brilliant deal....but some are never satisfied.... :roll: :roll: :roll:
redrobo

Postby glagys » Sat Aug 29, 2020 11:35 am

Anyone know when the season tickets are available to collect, and are they giving you a code for the free ifollow, seem to remember they did that years ago when you got the free commentary thingy with your season ticket,
glagys

Postby KenH » Sat Aug 29, 2020 11:44 am

Anyone know if season tickets are upgradable?

We usually have C prem (big money), but would be interested in a standing season ticket to get ifollow and then upgrade pro-rata to get back into C Prem when we're allowed back in. It makes no sense to buy a C Prem season ticket now when the only benefit is the ifollow which you could get by paying a lot less for a standing ticket.
KenH

Postby Andy D » Sat Aug 29, 2020 11:53 am

KenH wrote:Anyone know if season tickets are upgradable?

We usually have C prem (big money), but would be interested in a standing season ticket to get ifollow and then upgrade pro-rata to get back into C Prem when we're allowed back in. It makes no sense to buy a C Prem season ticket now when the only benefit is the ifollow which you could get by paying a lot less for a standing ticket.

apparently so, somebody who sits near me in C Prem, has bought a D Section season ticket who say's can upgrade if things go back to normal.
Andy D

Postby marky No.1 » Sat Aug 29, 2020 3:07 pm

I've done it the other way around so I still keep my C Prem seats, but only pay for C2 seats till we are allowed back to C Prem, then we will pay the higher price pro rata
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby redrobo » Sat Aug 29, 2020 3:37 pm

marky No.1 wrote:I've done it the other way around so I still keep my C Prem seats, but only pay for C2 seats till we are allowed back to C Prem, then we will pay the higher price pro rata

Same here but I was able to get an 'old farts' reduction but back to full price when I move back.
redrobo

Postby glagys » Sat Aug 29, 2020 9:57 pm

So trying to get my head round the free ifollow thingy, so follow the link to register and that’s it, but will they still take payments when we’re allowed back in
seems a grey area,,
seems to be no link to season ticket holders? Only a link to audio purchase ? Seems strange ?
Or am I looking in the wrong places ?
Guidance appreciated
Ta
glagys

Postby MfcChris » Sun Aug 30, 2020 10:31 pm

glagys wrote:So trying to get my head round the free ifollow thingy, so follow the link to register and that’s it, but will they still take payments when we’re allowed back in
seems a grey area,,
seems to be no link to season ticket holders? Only a link to audio purchase ? Seems strange ?
Or am I looking in the wrong places ?
Guidance appreciated
Ta

I guess the only way ifollow can prove you're a season ticket holder is by MFC giving you a free code to type in. This is how it worked a few years ago when season ticket holders were given the full season audio commentary for free.
"Supporting a football club is about much more than watching football on a Saturday afternoon. It is about the emotional attachment that people have with a club that sticks with them for life"
MfcChris

Postby MfcChris » Sun Aug 30, 2020 10:36 pm

redrobo wrote:
MfcChris wrote:How is the ifollow free? You have paid to watch the game by purchasing your season ticket. It is expected for me.

Your choice but ever heard of 2 for the price of one..... :?: :?: :?:

For me it's a brilliant deal....but some are never satisfied.... :roll: :roll: :roll:

I am satisfied. I am saying that by purchasing a season ticket, I have already paid to watch Morecambe vs Cambridge LIVE. Therefore to be able to watch it on ifollow for 'free' is expected (should ifollow agree, which they have)

It is MFC benefiting as they dont have to issue me a refund for that 1 home league game in September (not that I would take it)
MfcChris

Return to General Discussion