Signing Number 8 - Welcome back Adam Phillips

Re: Signing Number 8 - Welcome back Adam Phillips

Postby Bare bum » Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:06 pm

BerlinWaller wrote:The usual suspects are just trying to poke me with a stick. I just hope they enjoy the new world and don't long for the old one too much that it stops them doing so.

Hilarious and with no hint of irony.

You do realise you've been "poking people with sticks" with each of your last 3 posts in this thread alone?

I mean you really do need to get over it. I think everyone ackowledges that things are looking a lot better and that arguing for Jim to stay was probably a mistake. But, there were real and genuine fears and those arguments were based on thought out reasoning. Ok, we (the board) appear to have done brilliantly getting DA in and the other backroom changes are looking really promising and you maybe argued for changes ahead of some other people.
Well done! (really) and you do, from time to time, make some good points.
But your crowing and sniping and generalised representations of others is really boring.

And before you think that this is just a personal opinion, on the contrary, I am spokesperson for all Morecambe supporters even though they don't all know it........
A lilo, almost as nice as a puppy
Bare bum

Postby BerlinWaller » Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:04 pm

Bare bum wrote:
BerlinWaller wrote:The usual suspects are just trying to poke me with a stick. I just hope they enjoy the new world and don't long for the old one too much that it stops them doing so.

You do realise you've been "poking people with sticks" with each of your last 3 posts in this thread alone?

I mean you really do need to get over it. I think everyone ackowledges that things are looking a lot better and that arguing for Jim to stay was probably a mistake. But, there were real and genuine fears and those arguments were based on thought out reasoning. Ok, we (the board) appear to have done brilliantly getting DA in and the other backroom changes are looking really promising and you maybe argued for changes ahead of some other people.
But your crowing and sniping and generalised representations of others is really boring.

And before you think that this is just a personal opinion, on the contrary, I am spokesperson for all Morecambe supporters even though they don't all know it........

You are welcome :D
BerlinWaller

Postby Slanester » Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:40 pm

Bare bum wrote:

No judges decision needed on that.
Slanester

Postby BerlinWaller » Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:32 pm

Slanester wrote:
Bare bum wrote:

No judges decision needed on that.

The band is well and truly back together now. I was starting to think you hadn't paid your broadband bill! Look to the future boys, I promised you it would be better!
BerlinWaller

Postby HALMA 1983 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:23 pm

Like one big happy family................with a twist :lol:
HALMA 1983

Previous

Return to General Discussion