15th of August

15th of August

Postby HALMA 1983 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:36 pm

The deadline looms large!
I take it the hardcore fans will have made up their minds to renew by this date or is their still any doubt lingering?
Your thoughts.
HALMA 1983

Re: 15th of August

Postby marky No.1 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:21 pm

there are many optimistic people about for the new season, but nobody knows if and when it will start and if it does, with or without fans and certainly away fans.
I think the ones that have renewed have a few spare quid and are willing to pass their money to the club regardless.

It seems we are getting £.6M or so handed down to keep us going for a while which will help.

I can fully understand regulars that don't want to hand over the cash during this very difficult time, many will have more pressing things to do with their hard earned cash
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Re: 15th of August

Postby HALMA 1983 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:58 pm

marky No.1 wrote:there are many optimistic people about for the new season, but nobody knows if and when it will start and if it does, with or without fans and certainly away fans.
I think the ones that have renewed have a few spare quid and are willing to pass their money to the club regardless.

It seems we are getting £.6M or so handed down to keep us going for a while which will help.

I can fully understand regulars that don't want to hand over the cash during this very difficult time, many will have more pressing things to do with their hard earned cash

Cheers for your input Mark,
I'll buy the tickets next week come what may, I have to admit I'm liking what im seeing from Mr Adams
HALMA 1983

Return to General Discussion