New stadium minimum seating

New stadium minimum seating

Postby Christies Child » Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:14 pm

I understand that the league have a minimum 2000 covered seating requirement for all clubs at the start of their 3rd season as a league member.

Does the new stadium cover this requirement? According to the outline plan it only shows seating for 1780 but this may have been updated since its original issue.

Stanley appear to be having concerns about meeting this requirement as an increase in seats will reduce the ground capacity to below the minimum of 5000.
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Re: New stadium minimum seating

Postby Gnasher » Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:56 pm

I understand that the league have a minimum 2000 covered seating requirement for all clubs at the start of their 3rd season as a league member.

In which case we'll be kicked out in a few months and Accy shouldn't be in the league.
Legally permitted to use "Gnasher" by DC Thomson's lawyers since 1999.
#TooMuchTimeOnMyHands
Gnasher

Postby Old Man Kensey » Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:57 pm

Stadium – A purpose built stadium with capacity for 6,800 spectators incorporating 2,100 seats with the remainder terraced. Disabled viewing areas within all four stands. Each stand has bar and catering facilities incorporated into the design. The Main Stand facilities include a 300 seat function suite, with state of the art kitchen facilities. This room can be sectioned to accommodate smaller functions. There will be six executive boxes with walk out viewing areas and integral food and bar facilities.

From here...

http://www.morecambestadium.co.uk/more_ ... rent_id=57

Wasn't that hard to find now was it?
On a machine like this
Everybody gets their hands oily
Old Man Kensey

Postby Christies Child » Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:22 pm

Old Man Kensey wrote:
Stadium – A purpose built stadium with capacity for 6,800 spectators incorporating 2,100 seats with the remainder terraced. Disabled viewing areas within all four stands. Each stand has bar and catering facilities incorporated into the design. The Main Stand facilities include a 300 seat function suite, with state of the art kitchen facilities. This room can be sectioned to accommodate smaller functions. There will be six executive boxes with walk out viewing areas and integral food and bar facilities.

From here...

http://www.morecambestadium.co.uk/more_ ... rent_id=57

Wasn't that hard to find now was it?

Thanks...but I did say that i was looking at the plans which state 1780.

Appreciate you putting me right!

:oops: :oops: :oops:
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby steve mfc » Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:01 pm

It is a requirement that by the end of your third season in the league you must have a minimum capacity of 5,000 of which 2000 must be seats under cover.

Stanley have 1200 seats at the moment, so they are putting 800 seats in the home end which does put the capacity below the 5000 mark but i believe they are putting in extra terracing in the away end.

Personally i think a minimum of 1000 seats should be enough in a capacity of 5000 and the criteria changed so that clubs must provide cover for both home and away supporters before the start of your fourth season in the league.

Surely its more important to provide shelter from the elements than have to install seats that probably wont be used.
steve mfc

Postby PUNKISDEAD » Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:35 pm

Polish people will want a special polish food vendor, near the farm section.
PUNKISDEAD

Postby ezz » Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:17 pm

Blackpool's away is shocking and isn't covered and they have been in the league for years
Get over it ;)
ezz

Postby heysham_mfc » Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:48 pm

I think all FL clubs should provied cover for both home and away supporters most of the seats they put in at Accrington wont even be used for most games
heysham_mfc

Postby Gnasher » Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:54 pm

Blackpool's away is shocking and isn't covered and they have been in the league for years

But they still meet the criteria because they have the required seats undercover, in the home sections.
#TooMuchTimeOnMyHands
Gnasher

Postby mazatec » Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:15 pm

I will be going on the plane, but please remember that you will have an overnight stay this adds to the cost, a few of saga members will be going on this relaxing weekend.
mazatec

Postby Gnasher » Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:42 pm

Isn't it further to the airport than it is to the new stadium? Or maybe you thought you were in the Exeter thread :lol:
#TooMuchTimeOnMyHands
Gnasher

Postby George Dawes » Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:54 pm

i think will all be a lot happier if we have a relegation party..
George Dawes

Return to General Discussion