How busy

How busy

Postby jbc.shrimp » Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:54 am

I wonder how busy D.A has been through the last few weeks. With so many contracts coming to an end, and he must have targets he wants to try and bring in. If the threat he made when he first arrived saying 'players could look for other clubs' was genuine. It's surely going to be a busy 3 months.
jbc.shrimp

Re: How busy

Postby KenH » Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:17 am

Not sure it's worth his time at the moment. He won't know his wages budget for next season as the club won't know what/if any support is likely from EFL/Govt etc. Nor do they even know if the season will start as normal in August. There'll be a lot of last minute activity nearer the time when more is known. He may have a few pencilled in but I really can't see him having spent that much time on it as there's too much up in the air.
KenH

Re: How busy

Postby redrobo » Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:40 am

Wouldn't surprise me if DA has already got things in the pipe line and has players already lined up.

Remember how he brought in players that where already available and the excellent job they have been doing.

He obviously has a network of players he knows and trusts so for me he's already got a lot sorted, irrespective of budget.
redrobo

Return to General Discussion