Legends Wall Inductees

Legends Wall Inductees

Postby Shrimps Trust » Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:07 am

Yesterday we had planned to induct 4 new members into our Legends Wall - the legends being Ian Cain, Gerry Irving, Rod Taylor, and Gary Dullaghan.

We have added their photo banners to our Legends Wall at the back of the home stand, but we were hoping to welcome their families and friends in person to the Globe for an induction ceremony and subsequent hospitality.

Sadly we have had to postpone this ceremony for the time being, but we hope to re-schedule as soon as possible.

Show your appreciation, and tell us your favourite stories, for four legends of our Club!

#Stronger Together

http://shrimpstrust.co.uk/
Shrimps Trust

Re: Legends Wall Inductees

Postby Phoenix Shrimp 2017 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:10 pm

Dulla nicked my Champagne! The day we were promoted into the Conference National at Christie Park I was one of the first over the wall onto the pitch (having just opened a bottle of champagne to get the celebrations started). I managed a couple of mouthfuls then handed the bottle to a grateful Dulla who proceeded to drain the rest of it in about 3 seconds flat. To be fair it was a hot day and they'd all bust a gut to get the point we needed. MFC legend!
Phoenix Shrimp 2017

Return to General Discussion