Newport County Predictions

Newport County Predictions

Postby Redalert1970 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:01 am

Newport County 1 Morecambe 1

Att 3300 including 75 from Morecambe

Ten games to go (11 for Stevenage) - Big weekend next Saturday

NEWPORT V MORECAMBE

CREWE V STEVENAGE

PLYMOUTH V MACCLESFIELD

NORTHAMPTON V MANSFIELD

Bottom 4 all away from home but on paper at least we have the easier game !!!!!
Redalert1970
 
Posts: 695
Joined: Thu May 23, 2019 3:27 am

Re: Newport County Predictions

Postby HALMA 1983 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:18 am

Newport were hammered by a side that hadn't been paid and after yesterday's top effort against high flying Crewe, I see a 1-2 away win, adding 3 more points to an already safe position ;)
HALMA 1983
 
Posts: 1791
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:16 am
Location: Heysham

Re: Newport County Predictions

Postby Phoenix Shrimp 2017 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:24 am

There will surely be a big reaction from Newport after that tripe they served up yesterday. A hard fought 1-1.
Incidentally Cheatanage have a very tough game at Crewe there! Looked very decent yesterday.
Phoenix Shrimp 2017
 
Posts: 429
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:38 pm
Location: Burnley

Re: Newport County Predictions

Postby HALMA 1983 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:30 am

Phoenix Shrimp 2017 wrote:There will surely be a big reaction from Newport after that tripe they served up yesterday. A hard fought 1-1.
Incidentally Cheatanage have a very tough game at Crewe there! Looked very decent yesterday.


Tosh! They were totally outclassed, it could and should have been double figures!
HALMA 1983
 
Posts: 1791
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:16 am
Location: Heysham

Re: Newport County Predictions

Postby Keith » Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:33 am

1-1 and another step closer to survival!
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
User avatar
Keith
Site Admin
 
Posts: 16094
Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:39 pm
Location: Isle of Man

Re: Newport County Predictions

Postby HALMA 1983 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:07 pm

Keith wrote:1-1 and another step closer to survival!


Survival? :lol:
Never been in doubt as long as Stevenage are in this League, next season who knows???
HALMA 1983
 
Posts: 1791
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:16 am
Location: Heysham

Re: Newport County Predictions

Postby Phoenix Shrimp 2017 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:50 pm

HALMA 1983 wrote:
Phoenix Shrimp 2017 wrote:There will surely be a big reaction from Newport after that tripe they served up yesterday. A hard fought 1-1.
Incidentally Cheatanage have a very tough game at Crewe there! Looked very decent yesterday.


Tosh! They were totally outclassed, it could and should have been double figures!


Oldham should outclass most teams in this league with the amount of money they have thrown at players, Wheater, Rowe and Mills to name but 3. Unfortunately that's at the expense of minor things such as paying HMRC and ground rent. Them Lemsagems eh. It was always destined to end in tears.
Phoenix Shrimp 2017
 
Posts: 429
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:38 pm
Location: Burnley

Re: Newport County Predictions

Postby jbc.shrimp » Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:58 pm

I still reckon D.A. (Not Artell) will want every available point. Exiles 0-Shrimps 3.
jbc.shrimp
 
Posts: 517
Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 3:05 pm

Re: Newport County Predictions

Postby HALMA 1983 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:00 pm

Phoenix Shrimp 2017 wrote:
HALMA 1983 wrote:
Phoenix Shrimp 2017 wrote:There will surely be a big reaction from Newport after that tripe they served up yesterday. A hard fought 1-1.
Incidentally Cheatanage have a very tough game at Crewe there! Looked very decent yesterday.


Tosh! They were totally outclassed, it could and should have been double figures!


Oldham should outclass most teams in this league with the amount of money they have thrown at players, Wheater, Rowe and Mills to name but 3. Unfortunately that's at the expense of minor things such as paying HMRC and ground rent. Them Lemsagems eh. It was always destined to end in tears.

Rowe 30k was it?
Wheater free agent with just wages to pay
Mills? :lol: :lol: :lol: free agent who for some unearthly reason left a solid position for another built on quicksand

None of which has anything to do with the folk that matter, the fans.
HALMA 1983
 
Posts: 1791
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:16 am
Location: Heysham

Re: Newport County Predictions

Postby Phoenix Shrimp 2017 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:12 pm

Yeah feel sorry for the fans. Very good mate of mine is a lifetime Latics fan and he despairs every time we talk football. We've been in a similar position in 2017 with s***e owners and it hurts to see the club you love dragged into the gutter by these people. My argument was more that these quality free agents would have undoubtedly had options to go to many other clubs, so I guess OAFC were paying top dollar to get the contracts signed. OK if you've got the money, but not OK if it's at the expense of other priorities. I could go out and buy a Ferrari today, but then I couldn't pay the mortgage next week!
Phoenix Shrimp 2017
 
Posts: 429
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:38 pm
Location: Burnley

Re: Newport County Predictions

Postby HALMA 1983 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:32 pm

Phoenix Shrimp 2017 wrote:Yeah feel sorry for the fans. Very good mate of mine is a lifetime Latics fan and he despairs every time we talk football. We've been in a similar position in 2017 with s***e owners and it hurts to see the club you love dragged into the gutter by these people. My argument was more that these quality free agents would have undoubtedly had options to go to many other clubs, so I guess OAFC were paying top dollar to get the contracts signed. OK if you've got the money, but not OK if it's at the expense of other priorities. I could go out and buy a Ferrari today, but then I couldn't pay the mortgage next week!


Until recently the squad has predominantly been made up of french non footballers going from one shite back end of nowhere league to another
Then it's been loan after loan with a few youth players making up the numbers, hardly a side capable of doing anything better than treading water at the foot of the table.

No future, no ambition and worst of all a long line of total clowns draining the life from the club.
I wouldn't wish it on anyone.
HALMA 1983
 
Posts: 1791
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:16 am
Location: Heysham

Re: Newport County Predictions

Postby Phoenix Shrimp 2017 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:11 pm

Nail hit head! So when OAFC are in meltdown and we are on the up you don't seem to be able to handle it and spend your life on here having a dig. You are obviously a Latic, fair enough but don't desert the sinking ship. Stick with it and you may survive. We did!
Phoenix Shrimp 2017
 
Posts: 429
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:38 pm
Location: Burnley

Re: Newport County Predictions

Postby BerlinWaller » Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:24 pm

I have noticed Seasider has resigned from being a Morecambe FC fan nowadays. Spotted him the other day with an Oldham Jacket on and his Twitter is all Oldham. Well, except from having a pop at our Saviour the other day. Never understood people swapping clubs.
BerlinWaller
 
Posts: 2264
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:42 am

Re: Newport County Predictions

Postby HALMA 1983 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:25 pm

Phoenix Shrimp 2017 wrote:Nail hit head! So when OAFC are in meltdown and we are on the up you don't seem to be able to handle it and spend your life on here having a dig. You are obviously a Latic, fair enough but don't desert the sinking ship. Stick with it and you may survive. We did!


Oldham have always been in meltdown, nothing new there but it's in my blood and no desertion from me as I'm in Oldham twice a month but I've also been coming to games here as often as I can and I've handled far more than you'll ever know.

That ok for you or do you want some more?
HALMA 1983
 
Posts: 1791
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:16 am
Location: Heysham

Re: Newport County Predictions

Postby Phoenix Shrimp 2017 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:31 pm

Don't want anymore mate, just don't act the cock and think you can hide behind a keyboard and take the piss. To me you've shown your true colours and are no more than a plastic!
Phoenix Shrimp 2017
 
Posts: 429
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:38 pm
Location: Burnley

Re: Newport County Predictions

Postby HALMA 1983 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:38 pm

Phoenix Shrimp 2017 wrote:Don't want anymore mate, just don't act the cock and think you can hide behind a keyboard and take the piss. To me you've shown your true colours and are no more than a plastic!


Never ever hidden behind a keyboard and thanks to meeting an old friend I'm at every home game until the end of the season, in J.Bs at 2pm and then on the berlin wall, that will give you ample time to come and have a chat about who's acting the cock
HALMA 1983
 
Posts: 1791
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:16 am
Location: Heysham

Re: Newport County Predictions

Postby Phoenix Shrimp 2017 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:57 pm

LOL. That's a coincidence, you'll see me in JB's about the same time, you can't miss me. I'm ageing but still built like a monster, a tad bald and greying nowadays. 6 foot 2 inches tall, 20 stone (bit of a Tyson Fury lookalikey and I ain't joking), mostly muscle because I still exercise every day and I'll call any man a cock to his face if he acts like one. Come and say hello. If I can find it in my heart to forgive you I will buy you a pint, if not get running!

PASS THE POPCORN!

Ps. I've laid my cards on the table! How can I identify you?
Phoenix Shrimp 2017
 
Posts: 429
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:38 pm
Location: Burnley

Re: Newport County Predictions

Postby BerlinWaller » Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:58 pm

Is that your Tinder Bio?
BerlinWaller
 
Posts: 2264
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:42 am

Re: Newport County Predictions

Postby Phoenix Shrimp 2017 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:59 pm

BerlinWaller wrote:Is that your Tinder Bio?


Yes fancy a bit? :lol:
Phoenix Shrimp 2017
 
Posts: 429
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:38 pm
Location: Burnley

Re: Newport County Predictions

Postby BerlinWaller » Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:02 pm

Phoenix Shrimp 2017 wrote:
BerlinWaller wrote:Is that your Tinder Bio?


Yes fancy a bit? :lol:


Going to be honest here mate, no not really. :lol:
BerlinWaller
 
Posts: 2264
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:42 am

Re: Newport County Predictions

Postby HALMA 1983 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:02 pm

Phoenix Shrimp 2017 wrote:LOL. That's a coincidence, you'll see me in JB's about the same time, you can't miss me. I'm ageing but still built like a monster, a tad bald and greying nowadays. 6 foot 2 inches tall, 20 stone (bit of a Tyson Fury lookalikey and I ain't joking), mostly muscle because I still exercise every day and I'll call any man a cock to his face if he acts like one. Come and say hello. If I can find it in my heart to forgive you I will buy you a pint, if not get running!

PASS THE POPCORN!

Ps. I've laid my cards on the table! How can I identify you?


I can wear an Oldham top if you want
HALMA 1983
 
Posts: 1791
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:16 am
Location: Heysham

Re: Newport County Predictions

Postby Phoenix Shrimp 2017 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:15 pm

LOL. No thanks. Just wear a carnation in your button hole and stand under the clock.
Phoenix Shrimp 2017
 
Posts: 429
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:38 pm
Location: Burnley

Re: Newport County Predictions

Postby Crazeenick » Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:38 pm

Newport 1 Morecambe 2 :D :D :D

COYS
User avatar
Crazeenick
 
Posts: 919
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:02 pm
Location: Torrisholme

Re: Newport County Predictions

Postby MRScaleHall » Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:14 pm

I’ll for Newport 1 Morecambe 1 COYS!
MRScaleHall
 
Posts: 167
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:59 pm

Re: Newport County Predictions

Postby black morse » Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:00 pm

Newport 1 Morecambe 2
black morse
 
Posts: 3289
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:59 am
Location: South Devon

Next

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 11 guests