Jools Holland and others at the Globe

Re: Jools Holland and others at the Globe

Postby Phoenix Shrimp 2017 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:00 pm

HALMA 1983 wrote:
Born again Bill wrote:HUMOUR ? since when has MPH had that :roll:

Purely says it as it is, nowt wrong in that

Maybe , but humour .......don't think so

Everything is done in good humour, he'll be having a right good laugh, seeing two fools even debating it :lol:[/quote]

HALMA. One thing is eating at me. Why does an Oldham supporter spend half of his life on the Forum of another club sniping at its' fans? Very sad don't you think? I've seen your posts on the OAFC forums fawning around the other Oldham fans and you're like a different character on there! You're really showing yourself up on here mate.
Phoenix Shrimp 2017

Postby Born again Bill » Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:08 pm

Everything is done in good humour, he'll be having a right good laugh

HALMA. One thing is eating at me. Why does an Oldham supporter spend half of his life on the Forum of another club sniping at its' fans? Very sad don't you think? I've seen your posts on the OAFC forums fawning around the other Oldham fans and you're like a different character on there! You're really showing yourself up on here mate.[/quote]

Now that's funny :lol: :lol: :lol:
Born again Bill

Postby HALMA 1983 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:09 pm

Phoenix Shrimp 2017 wrote:
HALMA 1983 wrote:
Born again Bill wrote:HUMOUR ? since when has MPH had that :roll:

Purely says it as it is, nowt wrong in that

Maybe , but humour .......don't think so

Everything is done in good humour, he'll be having a right good laugh, seeing two fools even debating it :lol:

HALMA. One thing is eating at me. Why does an Oldham supporter spend half of his life on the Forum of another club sniping at its' fans? Very sad don't you think? I've seen your posts on the OAFC forums fawning around the other Oldham fans and you're like a different character on there! You're really showing yourself up on here mate.[/quote]

I live in both camps and love both club's as I'm from Oldham and Morecambe, all very confusing but that's the way my life has panned out and it won't ever change.
I'll be doing it to my last breath, if the club of my birthplace survive.

But best of all I've been debating everything Morecambe on shrimpsvoices far longer than the pair of you, now that really is funny!
HALMA 1983

Postby Phoenix Shrimp 2017 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:25 pm

I live in both camps and love both club's as I'm from Oldham and Morecambe, all very confusing but that's the way my life has panned out and it won't ever change.
I'll be doing it to my last breath, if the club of my birthplace survive[/quote]

Sorry Halma it doesn't wash. I left Morecambe aged 18 to live and work in Burnley. All that time, 42 years, I've been a Shrimp through thick and thin. I don't suddenly become a Claret because I live there amongst hundreds of Clarets! If you compare your posts on the Oldham forums to here, you literally fawn around on there, pandering to the other Latics, but you come on here all Billy Big Bollocks trying to extract the urine out of Morecambe fans. Do us all a favour and stick with the team where you were born and obviously still support. Don't come on here and think you can take the piss out of lifelong Morecambe fans. At best you are a plastic Shrimp and that's all you will ever be. Nough said!

Oh and just like you I've changed my name on here (Formerly Burnley Shrimp) and have followed the club for 50 years now, when you were probably not even a glint in your daddies eye, so don't come that debating rubbish. You're a latic (fair enough) and try and use this forum to take the piss. Won't work matey!
Phoenix Shrimp 2017

Postby HALMA 1983 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:33 pm

Phoenix Shrimp 2017 wrote:HALMA. One thing is eating at me. Why does an Oldham supporter spend half of his life on the Forum of another club sniping at its' fans? Very sad don't you think? I've seen your posts on the OAFC forums fawning around the other Oldham fans and you're like a different character on there! You're really showing yourself up on here mate.

I'll be doing it to my last breath, if the club of my birthplace survive[/quote]

Sorry Halma it doesn't wash. I left Morecambe aged 18 to live and work in Burnley. All that time, 42 years, I've been a Shrimp through thick and thin. I don't suddenly become a Claret because I live there amongst hundreds of Clarets! If you compare your posts on the Oldham forums to here, you literally fawn around on there, pandering to the other Latics, but you come on here all Billy Big Bollocks trying to extract the urine out of Morecambe fans. Do us all a favour and stick with the team where you were born and obviously still support. Don't come on here and think you can take the piss out of lifelong Morecambe fans. At best you are a plastic Shrimp and that's all you will ever be. Nough said!

Oh and just like you I've changed my name on here (Formerly Burnley Shrimp) and have followed the club for 50 years now, when you were probably not even a glint in your daddies eye, so don't come that debating rubbish. You're a latic (fair enough) and try and use this forum to take the piss. Won't work matey![/quote]

Been in Morecambe since 1966 and on that cinder bank in 68, guess that gives me enough to say anything I want as goes Morecambe FC but yes you have me as I haven't got to 90 yet
HALMA 1983

Postby BerlinWaller » Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:39 pm

:lol:
Attachments
9jWmXC9.png
9jWmXC9.png (239.43 KiB) Viewed 2429 times
BerlinWaller

Postby Phoenix Shrimp 2017 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:45 pm

BerlinWaller wrote::lol:

You're funny! Sometimes but not very often ;) You've had your share of domestics on here! Now it's your turn to sit back and enjoy! :lol: I've never seen the old Shrimps Voices so lively as the last few months. Perhaps it's a good sign that although we are few, we care! Hopefully we are never put in the same room together as spit and feathers would fly!

COYS!
Phoenix Shrimp 2017

Postby Slanester » Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:49 pm

[quote="Phoenix Shrimp 2017"]

You're funny! but not very often ;) Hopefully we are never put in the same room together as spit and feathers would fly!
:!: :!:
Slanester

Postby BerlinWaller » Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:53 pm

Phoenix Shrimp 2017 wrote:
BerlinWaller wrote::lol:

You're funny! Sometimes but not very often ;) You've had your share of domestics on here! Now it's your turn to sit back and enjoy! :lol: I've never seen the old Shrimps Voices so lively as the last few months. Perhaps it's a good sign that although we are few, we care! Hopefully we are never put in the same room together as spit and feathers would fly!

COYS!

Thanks, I think :?

Nice to see them picking on somebody else for a change lol.
BerlinWaller

Postby RapidShrimp » Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:27 pm

Maybe we could see this come to fruition in the coming months?!

https://www.lancasterguardian.co.uk/sport/boxing/isaac-lowe-believes-dream-fighting-morecambe-fcs-globe-arena-closer-ever-81868

It’s great to have a world champion (WBC Featherweight title and former Commonwealth Featherweight Champion) support the Shrimps! Still undefeated as well.

Now we just need to entice Fury onto the Globe’s hallowed turf :lol:
RapidShrimp

Postby captain sparkle » Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:30 pm

RapidShrimp wrote:
Now we just need to entice Fury onto the Globe’s hallowed turf :lol:

Hasn't anyone asked him to do a turn at the Centenary pop concert weekend?
PYROMANIACS OF THE WORLD IGNITE!
Over 3.6 million hits on YouToob! Subscribers needed! full & part time! apply now!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeOzzTpVT3A
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLeFlLgCS-jBXwnXTtT8vJBReNXSYuphoM
captain sparkle

Postby Born again Bill » Tue May 19, 2020 12:38 pm

A month to go before this event and it is obviously not going to go ahead but still no official notification . Just wondered if it was going to be cancelled altogether of postponed until hopefully things improve in 2021
Born again Bill

Postby Born again Bill » Tue May 19, 2020 1:11 pm

Well someone reads the forum , thanks for the information
Born again Bill

Postby al1 » Mon Mar 28, 2022 7:10 pm

Will this be re-organised?
al1

Postby marky No.1 » Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:54 pm

al1 wrote:Will this be re-organised?