Morecambe 2 [Old, Mendes-Gome] Walsall 0 LIVE iFollow Thread

Re: Morecambe 2 [Old, Mendes-Gome] Walsall 0 LIVE iFollow Th

Postby Keith » Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:40 pm

BerlinWaller wrote:More proof that the Daily Keith spouts utter nonsense, this is how Carlos found his way to Morecambe FC.

https://twitter.com/TheMcrCollege/statu ... 00160?s=19

Ah, so they gave him a contract then? Right, okay...

I'm in total agreement that Carlos is going from strength to strength and it is great to see. BerlinWailer said he was Derek's signing. I say that's BS.
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby Keith » Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:41 pm

BerlinWaller wrote:I love seeing you lose the plot Keith, it is fast becoming my favourite thing.

I find it funny how you moan when people wind you up or have a go back... :roll:
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

Keith
Site Admin

Postby BerlinWaller » Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:42 pm

Keith wrote:
BerlinWaller wrote:More proof that the Daily Keith spouts utter nonsense, this is how Carlos found his way to Morecambe FC.

https://twitter.com/TheMcrCollege/statu ... 00160?s=19

Ah, so they gave him a contract then? Right, okay...

I'm in total agreement that Carlos is going from strength to strength and it is great to see. BerlinWailer said he was Derek's signing. I say that's BS.

No Keith, in your excitement you have got another one wrong. Have a look back at what I put and then come and say sorry for talking more rubbish.

I'll wait

Ps I think Shrimpy commented on your post too :roll:
BerlinWaller

Postby redrobo » Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:46 pm

Who was it in a track top who celebrated with the lads following Carlos's goal :?:

If it was Phillips then it shows how he has become 'one of the lads' .....so very quickly.

:D :D :D
redrobo

Postby Keith » Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:47 pm

BerlinWaller wrote:All 6 new signings featuring as well and Carlos is like a 7th. Brilliant stuff.

Yes... Old is playing better than a few weeks ago, so he's like an eighth. Kenyon's had a few good games, so he's like a ninth...

If you'd said Derek has brought out the best in Carlos or something along those lines, I'd have been totally in agreement with you.

Keith
Site Admin

Postby Shrimpy » Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:50 pm

Keith wrote:
BerlinWaller wrote:All 6 new signings featuring as well and Carlos is like a 7th. Brilliant stuff.

Yes... Old is playing better than a few weeks ago, so he's like an eighth. Kenyon's had a few good games, so he's like a ninth...

If you'd said Derek has brought out the best in Carlos or something along those lines, I'd have been totally in agreement with you.

He's "like" a new signing because he hadn't played a league game all season before Derek got here.

So whilst he was at the club he contributed nothing to the team under Jim, he's only played for Derek, hence him being "like" a new signing.

There's nothing wrong with BerlinWallers statement, the use of the word "like" is fairly self explanatory for what he meant. Your examples of Old and Kenyon are nonsense, you can't compare their situations to that of Carlos. If Jagne or Bakare for example started playing under Derek then you could class them as "like" new signings too.
Last edited by Shrimpy on Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shrimpy

Postby BerlinWaller » Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:52 pm

Keith wrote:

So I never claimed that DA signed CMG then? Is that what you are saying now? I can't keep up. Is it in fact you that is talking the BS Keith?

Thank you Shrimpy, it seems Keith has some kind of agenda with me. I hope he finds the time to reply to your fantastic post.
BerlinWaller

Postby marky No.1 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:29 pm

redrobo wrote:Who was it in a track top who celebrated with the lads following Carlos's goal :?:

If it was Phillips then it shows how he has become 'one of the lads' .....so very quickly.

:D :D :D

Yes it was Phillips, Derek was happy that they all celebrated together including the bench and keeper
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby red shrimp » Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:32 pm

If Jim was in charge he'd still be playing 41 yo Kev Ellison ahead of Carlos, and no doubt he would have been released at the end of the season. Long live Derek Adams! :D
red shrimp

Postby marky No.1 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:54 pm

red shrimp wrote:If Jim was in charge he'd still be playing 41 yo Kev Ellison ahead of Carlos, and no doubt he would have been released at the end of the season. Long live Derek Adams! :D

Absolutely agree with this, however it is quite sad that our talisman and top scorer in the League has literally been dumped to one side after 9 years. I know he does silly things but it is a shame imo

We have to move on of course and last night goes on the 1st page of our away games in recent years
marky No.1

Postby BerlinWaller » Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:01 pm

marky No.1 wrote:
red shrimp wrote:If Jim was in charge he'd still be playing 41 yo Kev Ellison ahead of Carlos, and no doubt he would have been released at the end of the season. Long live Derek Adams! :D

Absolutely agree with this, however it is quite sad that our talisman and top scorer in the League has literally been dumped to one side after 9 years. I know he does silly things but it is a shame imo

We have to move on of course and last night goes on the 1st page of our away games in recent years

I think you and the others who go up and down the country week in week out deserved that Marky. I hope the Mustapha's tasted all the better.
BerlinWaller

Postby marky No.1 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:21 pm

BerlinWaller wrote:
marky No.1 wrote:

I think you and the others who go up and down the country week in week out deserved that Marky. I hope the Mustapha's tasted all the better.

Cheers, it was a quick pit stop, I didn't even get out of the bus, probably still in shock
marky No.1

Postby Slanester » Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:25 pm

BerlinWaller wrote:
I love seeing you lose the plot Keith, it is fast becoming my favourite thing.

Sums the job up to a T. Don’t take the bait K, just :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: He hates it, and can’t look for support from other posts on here.
Don’t bother, you know I won’t reply. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Slanester

Postby BerlinWaller » Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:30 pm

Slanester wrote:
BerlinWaller wrote:
I love seeing you lose the plot Keith, it is fast becoming my favourite thing.

Sums the job up to a T. Don’t take the bait K, just :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: He hates it, and can’t look for support from other posts on here.
Don’t bother, you know I won’t reply. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here he is, the poor mans Shakespeare. There was no bait, just a celebratory post that the Daily Keith tried to spin to fit his agenda. He has tried again today and had his pants pulled down.
BerlinWaller

Postby Redalert1970 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:46 pm

Some people don't like to admit when they are wrong BerlinWaller but are so so fast to correct others

This will never change I'm afraid
Redalert1970

Postby Slanester » Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:57 pm

marky No.1 wrote:

A voice of reason m1, agreed.
Respect is earned, and there to be lost, not just pulled unceremoniously from under you.
Slanester

Postby jbc.shrimp » Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:26 pm

Just watched both video's of hi,lites, and DA's after match. As so many on here, other media, and in the ground have alluded to, our slice of luck. As D.A said, 'It looks like ours could finally be turning'.
jbc.shrimp

Postby SupermarketShrimp » Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:38 pm

Him and Lamin signed from my local team, so it was definitely me that found them.
SupermarketShrimp

Postby SupermarketShrimp » Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:40 pm

I'll say this though, whatever Kev has done to piss Derek off to the extent that Jordan Slew starts and he doesn't even make the bench is quite something.
SupermarketShrimp

Postby Posh » Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:47 pm

Keith wrote:

Keith. I love you to bits but you're wrong on Carlos.

I was one of those frustrated he wasn't getting games. I saw him play in the Reserves and score, and he was the best player on the park by a country mile. When he played on the very odd occasion for the first team it was like he was having the natural skills and instinct kicked out of him.

Jim didn't find him. Jim didn't rate him, in part of because of discipline issues. And he simply wasn't going anywhere and wouldn't have played under Jim this season. I think that was a huge mistake, especially in a team of old legs and a lack of movement and creativity.

He is like a new signing because this is the first time he's had a run in the team and he's been given the freedom to express himself, however raw he looks at times. And he's getting better and better.

He's a player I love to watch. He reminds me, in a way, of Mark Duffy when he joined us. At Exeter away he suddenly appeared at left back and in a tight spot passed it across the box to the edge of the D and gifted them a chance. He did some odd things but everyone could see he had potential and he went on to prove it.
VIVE LA REVOLUTION!
Posh

Previous

Return to General Discussion