Kev Tweet

Re: Kev Tweet

Postby BerlinWaller » Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:14 pm

Kev is active on Twitter again. He is off to watch Fylde and see his "old gaffer" with the hashtag #respect.
BerlinWaller

Postby New_Ground_Watcher » Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:17 pm

Another Tweet, training on his own tomorrow. It's obvious DA doesn't want him. :(

https://twitter.com/KEVIN11ELLISON/stat ... 5931835398
New_Ground_Watcher

Postby BerlinWaller » Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:10 pm

Getting a lot of attention from ex MFC and other players. It doesn't do the club any favours having this blasted all over Twitter. I understand that it's Kev and he is a legend but it doesn't do our club any good at all.
BerlinWaller

Postby MfcChris » Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:09 pm

New_Ground_Watcher wrote:Another Tweet, training on his own tomorrow. It's obvious DA doesn't want him. :(

https://twitter.com/KEVIN11ELLISON/stat ... 5931835398

What a disgrace. I thank Derek for keeping us up this year but the treatment of such a legend is shocking.

Morecambe love you more than you will know!
"Supporting a football club is about much more than watching football on a Saturday afternoon. It is about the emotional attachment that people have with a club that sticks with them for life"
MfcChris

Postby black morse » Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:31 pm

None of us know the truth of what has gone on behind the scenes and perhaps it is best that we don't! Kev has been (and still is) a legend with the club but time moves on and DA may well have decided that Kev no longer has a role in the new set up and we all should accept that. I join the others who believe that Kev's commitment to the club should be acknowledged but we really do not know what has been said in private.
black morse

Postby KenH » Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:07 pm

Any hope Kev may have had to return to the first team have been dashed with his tweets. He goes on about respect but his tweets have been very unprofessional. Yes, I can imagine he is upset, but going public on social media is never a good move. But as others have said, no one knows what has happened in the background.
KenH

Postby P/T Indie » Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:42 pm

He says he knew after taking the caretaker role he would have no chance of playing again but I dont see why as Derek took Baz onto the coaching team, or is he ok with that as if hes on the coaching team hes not influencing the dressing room as funny how he seemed to have stopped baz playing.

Maybe there is just something about Kevs character he doesnt like esp aftet that youtube clip.
Eintracht Branschweigs answer to Shrimps Voices

http://eintracht-demo.forumieren.com/index.htm

For a great footballing day out
P/T Indie

Postby KenH » Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:43 pm

P/T Indie wrote:He says he knew after taking the caretaker role he would have no chance of playing again but I dont see why as Derek took Baz onto the coaching team, or is he ok with that as if hes on the coaching team hes not influencing the dressing room as funny how he seemed to have stopped baz playing.

Maybe there is just something about Kevs character he doesnt like esp aftet that youtube clip.

Pretty sure Kev did play a game under Derek, or at least was on the bench at first.
KenH

Postby BerlinWaller » Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:12 pm

I am sure Kev played a couple of times when DA took the job. These Tweets aren't helping either party and disclosing club info can't be good. It's time to cancel Kev's contract and put an end to it all. It is like a circus on Twitter tonight with players and mainly Argyle fans having a pop at the club.

Tony Capaldi and Mark Hughes were chased out of the club for stuff they put on Twitter.
BerlinWaller

Postby P/T Indie » Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:43 pm

Does Kev have an issue training on astro so he cant join in with the main session? When you read it again thats how it sounds. Jim used to always say certain players couldnt train on tge 3g pitches.
Eintracht Branschweigs answer to Shrimps Voices

http://eintracht-demo.forumieren.com/index.htm

For a great footballing day out
P/T Indie

Postby mrpotatohead » Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:02 pm

All will probably be revealed in summer when Kevin and others leave, until then speculation is both pointless, and unfair on both the player and the manager.
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Postby Andy D » Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:52 am

KenH wrote:
P/T Indie wrote:He says he knew after taking the caretaker role he would have no chance of playing again but I dont see why as Derek took Baz onto the coaching team, or is he ok with that as if hes on the coaching team hes not influencing the dressing room as funny how he seemed to have stopped baz playing.

Pretty sure Kev did play a game under Derek, or at least was on the bench at first.

yes, Kevin played and started in the 2-1 win over Newport and played well.
Andy D

Postby BerlinWaller » Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:06 am

I remember Jim saying that Kev and Baz were unable to train on 3g. He might have also mentioned Redshaw as well.

The more i read these tweets and the replies, the more it looks like Kev has brought the club in to disrepute.
BerlinWaller

Postby HALMA 1983 » Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:10 am

Most folk will be glad when this is put to bed forever, it can't come soon enough!
HALMA 1983

Postby Andy D » Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:31 am

right now i would say Kevin Ellison still offers more than Jordan Slew on the left side.
Andy D

Postby Slanester » Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:35 am

Andy D wrote:right now i would say Kevin Ellison still offers more than Jordan Slew on the left side.

Not wrong Andy. That became obvious(unfortunately) from the first game JS played. Benefit of the doubt has changed nothing since.
Wonder when RO will be fit?
Slanester

Postby redrobo » Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:16 am

Thank goodness DA is keeping a dignified silence on this issue.

We ALL respect Kevin for what he has done for our club but we've also been very good to him. Other clubs may have released him a number of seasons ago but JB was loyal to him and vise versa.

Any new manager coming to a club in a relegation battle would make dramatic changes and Kevin is (we are lead to believe) a casualty of the new management regime.

Things had to change and hopefully the change has brought about a certain level of optimism going forward.

Whatever has been said in the corridors of power are pure speculation and social media is as usual having open season on what it suspects has happened.

We ALL wish the best for Kevin in whatever the future holds and as and when the time comes for him to officially leave we all will wish him well and say a big thank you to a legend.
redrobo

Postby Keith » Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:11 pm

BerlinWaller wrote:
I understand that it's Kev and he is a legend but it doesn't do our club any good at all.

Nor does effectively bullying a senior player.

Better all round if the club paid up his contract and let him become a free agent, so hopefully Kev could find another club rather than developing in to another soap opera.
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby BerlinWaller » Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:50 pm

Keith wrote:
BerlinWaller wrote:
I understand that it's Kev and he is a legend but it doesn't do our club any good at all.

Better all round if the club paid up his contract and let him become a free agent, so hopefully Kev could find another club rather than developing in to another soap opera.

That is a hell of a comment to make Keith if you don't know the full story. You are basically calling Derek Adams a bully without any proof whatsoever.
BerlinWaller

Postby Keith » Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:58 pm

BerlinWaller wrote:
Keith wrote:
BerlinWaller wrote:

That is a hell of a comment to make Keith if you don't know the full story. You are basically calling Derek Adams a bully without any proof whatsoever.

If someone in the work place is sent to Coventry by their manager, I think that is how it would be viewed. If, on the other hand, the manager had explained what was going on and why, then the employee made a Tweet like that, then there could be disciplinary action taken for bringing the organisation in to disrepute. Either one or the other scenario exists don't you think?
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

Keith
Site Admin

Postby BerlinWaller » Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:02 pm

So just to be clear, is the Daily Keith accusing DA of being a bully or not? Yes or no will do.
BerlinWaller

Postby Keith » Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:08 pm

BerlinWaller wrote:So just to be clear, is the Daily Keith accusing DA of being a bully or not? Yes or no will do.

We'll wait and see if Kev faces disciplinary action and has his contract terminated. What do you think will happen?

Keith
Site Admin

Postby BerlinWaller » Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:25 pm

Maybe you should retract your unsubstantiated bullying comment then Keith?

Is what Kev is posting on Twitter worse than what Tony Capaldi put up? When I say worse, I mean more damaging to the club and the clubs reputation?
BerlinWaller

Postby Ispyshrimp » Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:30 pm

Always 3 sides of a story, 2 sides and the truth.

I think Kev knows what hes doing here with what he posts and to get a reaction, agree not the best for our club and a shame it has got to this with all Kev has done over the years, however anyone new coming into the club would make changes and unfortunately for kev, hes one of them.
There are other players who have upped their game considerably at the same time
Ispyshrimp

Postby Keith » Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:40 pm

BerlinWaller wrote:Maybe you should retract your unsubstantiated bullying comment then Keith?

Is what Kev is posting on Twitter worse than what Tony Capaldi put up? When I say worse, I mean more damaging to the club and the clubs reputation?

You're comparing Kev to Crapaldi? Crapaldi did nothing for Morecambe FC in the whole time he was here. Kev's earned more respect. Or, as I say, just pay his contract up and let him go. No point paying him anyway when he's clearly not going to be chosen to play again.

Making him train on his own... in your mind, that equates to Crapaldi. Yeah, okay.

Keith
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion