O/T David Morris in trouble again!

Re: O/T David Morris in trouble again!

Postby Westgate Wanderer » Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:53 pm

Keith wrote:
Westgate Wanderer wrote:Eating t' gravel whilst reading t' thread

Eatin' t' gravel?
Luxury!
recycled gravel! Can't afford t' proper stuff ;)
Don't worry be happy!
Westgate Wanderer

Postby Keith » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:01 pm

Westgate Wanderer wrote:
Keith wrote:
Westgate Wanderer wrote:Eating t' gravel whilst reading t' thread

Eatin' t' gravel?
Luxury!
recycled gravel! Can't afford t' proper stuff ;)

LOL!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby Zippy » Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:38 am

Root Cause, Labour have failed to provide a credible alternative
(to the electorate) at successive elections. Scrotes like Morris got in , on the backs of Corbyn and Momentum unpalletabilty, let's hope that Labour can pull itself back from the brink
Zippy

Postby HALMA 1983 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:14 am

:(
Last edited by HALMA 1983 on Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HALMA 1983

Postby Gone_Shrimping » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:27 pm

HALMA 1983 wrote:
Zippy wrote:Root Cause, Labour have failed to provide a credible alternative
(to the electorate) at successive elections. Scrotes like Morris got in , on the backs of Corbyn and Momentum unpalletabilty, let's hope that Labour can pull itself back from the brink

Couldn't agree more but I've never been into politics or religion because both cause more trouble than their worth, although I will always disagree with things that don't sit right with me,

Let's go down another route and end poverty once and for all and this might appeal to Keith and his doc,

Hit the reset button right now, strip the assets from every single person in this country, Your homes, your savings including any pensions you've made contributions to, cars the whole caboodle! Sorry this includes you as well Keith but like me, I'm sure we'd come good again.

Now, take this large pot and hand it out equally so everyone has exactly the same, Great I hear you say
How long do you think it would take before you had poverty return in this situation? My guess is nothing would change but let's hear your view

Absolutely spot on. Someone explained that to me once like this. If you give £1,000 to a thick man and give £1,000 to a sensible man , the sensible man uses his £1,000 to put loft insulation in his roof and saves himself lots of money on his energy bills. The thick man spends his £1,000 down at the bookies and the pub and then goes and asks for another handout.
Gone_Shrimping

Postby morecambegeek » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:32 pm

I'd encourage those who disagree with Halma 1983 to make a difference and make a donation rather than engaging with them.

Best wishes
Attachments
Untitled-1.gif
Untitled-1.gif (25.46 KiB) Viewed 696 times
morecambegeek

Postby HALMA 1983 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:37 pm

:(
Last edited by HALMA 1983 on Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HALMA 1983

Postby HALMA 1983 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:46 pm

Apologies to all Shrimpsvoicers for getting involved in this political mess and making comments that were heavily influenced from my own childhood, whilst going through many struggles myself at this present time,
I would suggest that inflammatory threads like this be put aside for those who harbour extreme political views and they can happily do it in another place without it affecting others trying to exercise their own demons, it has no place on a football forum!

Once again, sorry and I will stick to everything MFC from here on in.
Ade.
HALMA 1983

Postby HALMA 1983 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:17 pm

Bump.
HALMA 1983

Postby Freez » Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:33 pm

We all will never agree politically, but we all love MFC.
Nice one, takes some thought to type that.
Up the Shrimps.
Frisnit Frisnit!!
Freez

Postby redrobo » Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:53 pm

Maybe it's time to ask Local Councils if the money that the Government has provided ( :?: ) has been used (or will be used) to help provide the much needed assistance to those families who are having a hard time in making ends meet ...... :?: :?: :?:

I suspect that some of the Councils are using the funds for other projects..... :o
redrobo

Postby morecambegeek » Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:04 pm

redrobo wrote:I
I suspect that some of the Councils are using the funds for other projects..... :o

Such as?
morecambegeek

Postby redrobo » Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:23 pm

morecambegeek wrote:
redrobo wrote:I

Such as?

Political point scoring....from all parties...... :?: :?: :?:
redrobo

Postby BerlinWaller » Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:42 pm

Morris has been kicking off about being banned from a shop he has never heard of or been in. Makes out the owner has an agenda and says the sign should be taken down.

We should ban him from the Mazuma and he might then realise his constituency has a Football League club needing support
BerlinWaller

Postby Posh » Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:38 pm

Still staggered by Gone Shrimping’s comments that sensible / intelligent people make money and stupid people lose it. It’s eugenics argument of Cummings and other Tory clowns that if you were born with a lower intellect then you deserve what’s coming to you. It’s the logic of scumbags that people with a different level of intellect will squander and waste so they don’t deserve opportunity. It’s utter bulls***. Most ordinary working people know how to manage their money far better than the rich, it’s just easier for people born with money to make money because the system favours them.

Of course it doesn’t take into account those at the bottom who are disadvantaged, such as the disabled, health issues caused by the death of a loved one and frankly people with an addiction such as gambling driven by a system that promotes and encourages gambling firms to fleece the poor.

Ultimately the argument promotes intelligence but really is a way for the richest to keep, hold and grow wealth that’s often unearned and deprive the poorest of the opportunity to improve their lives. The fact it’s made a bloke from Heysham makes him the biggest mug in the argument. The definitely love you.
VIVE LA REVOLUTION!
Posh

Postby Gone_Shrimping » Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:01 pm

Posh wrote:Still staggered by Gone Shrimping’s comments that sensible / intelligent people make money and stupid people lose it. It’s eugenics argument of Cummings and other Tory clowns that if you were born with a lower intellect then you deserve what’s coming to you. It’s the logic of scumbags that people with a different level of intellect will squander and waste so they don’t deserve opportunity. It’s utter bulls***. Most ordinary working people know how to manage their money far better than the rich, it’s just easier for people born with money to make money because the system favours them.

Of course it doesn’t take into account those at the bottom who are disadvantaged, such as the disabled, health issues caused by the death of a loved one and frankly people with an addiction such as gambling driven by a system that promotes and encourages gambling firms to fleece the poor.

Ultimately the argument promotes intelligence but really is a way for the richest to keep, hold and grow wealth that’s often unearned and deprive the poorest of the opportunity to improve their lives. The fact it’s made a bloke from Heysham makes him the biggest mug in the argument. The definitely love you.

The hospitality must have been flowing when that crap was written. The last paragraph makes no sense at all.
You quite clearly did not understand the point that was being made in the anecdote that was related to me some time ago by someone more intelligent than anyone on this forum.
The intelligent man in the tale could well be a Labour voter , the profligate man could well be a Conservative voter. You as usual try and pigeon hole people into class and political support.
David Morris was re-elected with over 52% of the votes so just get over it.
The usual suspects will continue to virtue signal.
Gone_Shrimping

Postby MfcChris » Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:08 pm

BerlinWaller wrote:Morris has been kicking off about being banned from a shop he has never heard of or been in. Makes out the owner has an agenda and says the sign should be taken down.

We should ban him from the Mazuma and he might then realise his constituency has a Football League club needing support

Mr Morris on newsnight tonight being an absolutle moron on national television and rude and defensive to the presenter Emily. Having another dig at the shop owner and I quote him "children are not going hungry". I dont know much about him or politics but he doesn't know his own constituency.
"Supporting a football club is about much more than watching football on a Saturday afternoon. It is about the emotional attachment that people have with a club that sticks with them for life"
MfcChris

Previous

Return to General Discussion