JIMBO

Re: JIMBO

Postby HALMA 1983 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:40 pm

Redalert1970 wrote:Crap draw

There will he less than 10,000 there split three ways so won’t make that much

Give over! Sheffield united never have 10k on for any game, might be 20k+ more like

Away to a well supported PREMIER League side isn't to be sniffed at, wonder if you'd be saying the same if Jim was going there with Morecambe? Now let me see???? :?

Oh hang on, you would because you hate him with such a vile intensity :evil:
Last edited by HALMA 1983 on Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HALMA 1983

Postby marky No.1 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:40 pm

TV if it was a home draw
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby Redalert1970 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:47 pm

Sheff Utd v Barnet last season Fa Cup 3rd Round

Attendance 9900
Redalert1970

Postby shrimperteer » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:13 pm

RapidShrimp wrote:
Redalert1970 wrote:Crap draw

There will he less than 10,000 there split three ways so won’t make that much

“Crap draw”

WTF are you on? A premier league club, AWAY from home, probably going to be on TV...

You’d rather be drawn away at Solihull or Eastleigh?

Look at who said it. Mr Every silver lining has a cloud.
shrimperteer

Postby BerlinWaller » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:33 pm

The infamous Round up Gang have been replaced by Spud head and his merry men. Always ready to pounce in numbers on any poor soul who dares post about St Jim. The Oldham fan has even gone incognito with a cunning name change.

Redalert even backed up his claim with last seasons attendance but the Merry men are not having it.
BerlinWaller

Postby Slanester » Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:14 pm

BerlinWaller wrote:The infamous Round up Gang have been replaced by Spud head and his merry men

Oh no, does that mean I have to change the wording on my T-shirt. Preferred Round Up Gang, catchy.
Why don’t we all just revert to our real names.
Slanester

Postby HALMA 1983 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:09 pm

BerlinWaller wrote:The infamous Round up Gang have been replaced by Spud head and his merry men. Always ready to pounce in numbers on any poor soul who dares post about St Jim. The Oldham fan has even gone incognito with a cunning name change.

Redalert even backed up his claim with last seasons attendance but the Merry men are not having it.

I haven't gone nothing! You know who I am now and where to find me if you so wish,
The name change is a nod to my dead father and Boxing day will be the 2nd anniversary of his death.
Sometimes you just need to shut the fuck up matey
HALMA 1983

Postby BerlinWaller » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:26 pm

HALMA 1983 wrote:
BerlinWaller wrote:The infamous Round up Gang have been replaced by Spud head and his merry men. Always ready to pounce in numbers on any poor soul who dares post about St Jim. The Oldham fan has even gone incognito with a cunning name change.

I haven't gone nothing! You know who I am now and where to find me if you so wish,
The name change is a nod to my dead father and Boxing day will be the 2nd anniversary of his death.
Sometimes you just need to shut the fuck up matey

Yeah because i was meant to know that? No need for the foul language, kids use this forum. Sorry for your loss.
BerlinWaller

Postby mrpotatohead » Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:28 am

Yet again our bitter and Jealous minority embarrass themselves !!
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Postby Slanester » Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:19 am

mrpotatohead wrote:Yet again our bitter and Jealous minority embarrass themselves !!

The time has definitely come, for use of SV’s real names on here.
Sean Slaney.
Last edited by Slanester on Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Slanester

Postby shrimperteer » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:26 am

Aww, BerlinWaller aka shrimpsvoices’ snowflake in chief is upset again, boo hoo :lol: :lol:
It’s a football forum, there will be differences in opinion. Just because you and team negative get called out on your nonsense you call it a round up.
shrimperteer

Postby Posh » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:07 pm

How is primary school going? Looking forward to Santa coming?
VIVE LA REVOLUTION!
Posh

Postby Slanester » Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:14 pm

Posh wrote:

How is primary school going? Looking forward to Santa coming?

:?: :?: :?: A bit ambiguous as to who that is aimed at. :?: :?: :?:

Sean Slaney.
Slanester

Postby Keith » Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:24 pm

Probably everyone Sean!

BTW there was a thread a while ago where lots of people out their actual names. Marky No.1 (real name Sandra Number-Two) is good at finding old threads!
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby mrpotatohead » Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:55 pm

Everyone knows who I am, just sezzin!!!
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Postby Slanester » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:25 pm

mrpotatohead wrote:Everyone knows who I am, just sezzin!!!

I must be the only one that doesn’t then :o . I am fairly new to the forum though.
Slanester

Postby HALMA 1983 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:40 pm

Total transparency for the benefit of the doom and gloom merchants on here

My real name is Adrian Smith (no, not the Iron Maiden guitarist) and I've lived and worked in this town since 1966

My mothers side of the family are all born and bred sandgrown-uns from the old fisherman's part of town, Poulton, my grandfather owned a Green grocers shop next to the old market, this is where I grew up and mighty proud of it I am.

My late fathers side are all Oldham born and bred, my dad being 1 of 10 living in a two up two down through world war 2, when there was a different kind of poverty to the one today.

So, I'm split right down the middle, divided loyalties but I love this town and if the good lord allows me to wake up, my first thought is walking down that wonderful prom, every morning, without fail.

No more sniping or bad feeling eh? I've had enough of it and want to move on.......like Jim.
HALMA 1983

Postby marky No.1 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:51 pm

Keith wrote:Probably everyone Sean!

BTW there was a thread a while ago where lots of people out their actual names. Marky No.1 (real name Sandra Number-Two) is good at finding old threads!

That was on the old board, pre 2008 :o
marky No.1

Postby HALMA 1983 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:34 pm

marky No.1 wrote:
Keith wrote:Probably everyone Sean!

That was on the old board, pre 2008 :o

lol lol stop making excuses :lol:
HALMA 1983

Postby marky No.1 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:39 pm

Lol....

Jim interview here on, err, finances, budgets, on running a stray dogs home at Morecambe :o and nearly signing Andre Gray

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lMFIOGLQPAY
marky No.1

Postby Redalert1970 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:22 am

My proper name is John Taylor. I’m not bothered who knows

Football is like life we all have different opinions
Redalert1970

Postby BerlinWaller » Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:31 am

I'm not sure what went on here if I am honest. I had a little joke and you all lose your heads. Somebody has even claimed I am more depressed than somebody with Cancer? How f@cked up is that? Even the mighty Posh has come down from his lofty perch to get involved. He normally only gets involved with the great unwashed when he can have a pop at the old owner or to flex his in the know muscles. I hear that doesn't hold him in good stead with people within the club.

John proved you all wrong with his reply and you go in to melt down. You lot are the gift that keeps on giving.
BerlinWaller

Postby Slanester » Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:33 am

Redalert1970 wrote:My proper name is John Taylor. I’m not bothered who knows

You are right John, this is a footy forum, very boring if we all agreed on everything. It’s not about the differing opinions, but more, the sometimes personal digs/jibe/piss take/insults etc,etc. It is much less likely to happen, when it isn’t from, or too, a forum pseudonym, imo. Just like on fb, it soon becomes apparent who is “fishing,” and just being a dick, but the numbers are small, likely due to not being anonymous, and then easily ignored.( keeping the blood reassure down :) )
If someone isn’t prepared to say something,in face to face discussion, then don’t spout it from behind a keyboard.
This is not aimed at you personally.
Slanester

Postby BerlinWaller » Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:48 am

Slanester wrote:
Redalert1970 wrote:My proper name is John Taylor. I’m not bothered who knows

You are right John, this is a footy forum, very boring if we all agreed on everything. It’s not about the differing opinions, but more, the sometimes personal digs/jibe/piss take/insults etc,etc. It is much less likely to happen, when it isn’t from, or too, a forum pseudonym, imo. Just like on fb, it soon becomes apparent who is “fishing,” and just being a dick, but the numbers are small, likely due to not being anonymous, and then easily ignored.( keeping the blood reassure down :) )
If someone isn’t prepared to say something,in face to face discussion, then don’t spout it from behind a keyboard.
This is not aimed at you personally.

I will talk football with anyone Sean Slaney, it is my favourite hobby. I feel your post is tinged with a bit of passive aggression there Sean. I stand in the same spot every week, i walk over Regent bridge every week. More than happy to talk football with you anytime you want. I don't use FB but I post on twitter using my real name Sean, I don't just hide under the cloak of darkness on here. Just checking Sean, is that you on FB with no profile picture?
BerlinWaller

Postby black morse » Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:59 am

For what it's worth...my name is John Allan. I left Morecambe when I was 18, am now 75 and have remained a Morecambe fan ever since I left. I find this forum keeps me in touch and informed about the team and appreciate all have different opinions (some of which are a bit too repetitive!) :lol:
black morse

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion