JIMBO

Re: JIMBO

Postby Shrimptheworld » Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:04 pm

marky No.1 wrote:
Shrimptheworld wrote:
marky No.1 wrote:Been following a FB thread and a person going on about JB, who has said leave it alone and yet he is the one still giving it.
Jims wife has even joined in to ask him to leave it alone and he still persists and is arguing with her.
She has kept screenshots of his abusive behaviour and cyberbullying towards her husband.

Apparently he has sent screenshots of hers to the Fylde Chairman!

FFS

If you see the message that her sent me personal messages is it is bad. If the non league see it he can get sack cos of his wife. So what if I sent it to afc fydle chairman I was in the right to sent it to them. And lots of other people know who was in the wrong and right.

Why can't you just leave him and his family alone Mark, he's gone now. Remember it was you that stated exactly that.
Marie has obviously been following your 'slanderous' statements against her husband, you wouldn't want her to get the police involved like she has mentioned.

I'm saying this for your own good, but seeing all that tripe rattled my cage.

People sent her screenshots of it and I done nothing wrong if u see her message she sent me u will be like wow like lots of other people thought. And I know who sent the screenshots to her.
Shrimptheworld

Postby marky No.1 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:10 pm

OK, good luck with your vendetta
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby Shrimptheworld » Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:13 pm

marky No.1 wrote:OK, good luck with your vendetta

I know if the non league see what she say to me thought personal messages I cantly he will get the sack from fydle
Shrimptheworld

Postby mrpotatohead » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:42 am

Dragging our club into the mud, disgusted .
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Postby SupermarketShrimp » Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:49 am

dazza wrote:Name and shame them mark

It needs dealing with.

The great Mark Shore.
SupermarketShrimp

Postby SupermarketShrimp » Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:54 am

Shrimptheworld wrote:
marky No.1 wrote:
If you see the message that her sent me personal messages is it is bad. If the non league see it he can get sack cos of his wife. So what if I sent it to afc fydle chairman I was in the right to sent it to them. And lots of other people know who was in the wrong and right.

Why can't you just leave him and his family alone Mark, he's gone now. Remember it was you that stated exactly that.
Marie has obviously been following your 'slanderous' statements against her husband, you wouldn't want her to get the police involved like she has mentioned.

I'm saying this for your own good, but seeing all that tripe rattled my cage.

People sent her screenshots of it and I done nothing wrong if u see her message she sent me u will be like wow like lots of other people thought. And I know who sent the screenshots to her.[/quote]

This really is going to end badly Mark unless you give it up.
SupermarketShrimp

Postby Gone_Shrimping » Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:13 am

This needs stopping immediately before it reaches the press.
Gone_Shrimping

Postby Ispyshrimp » Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:32 am

JB left weeks ago and this so called fan still continues to hound him and now his family.
Ask yourself if your wife, husband partner continued getting grief as JB has got/gets and continues from clowns, who wouldn't jump to their defense.
Move on, everyone else has, embarrassing and not on
Ispyshrimp

Postby black morse » Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:38 am

Suggest you stop this now Shrimptheworld. You'll get into a lot of trouble. All the advice you are getting on here is good advice.
black morse

Postby marky No.1 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:50 am

Rod has been in touch with him, hope common sense prevails
marky No.1

Postby Keith » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:03 pm

Bloody hell! And some people complain that they left ShrimpsVoices because of negativity? It's a world of peace compared to the Facebook page! Hounding Jim was bad enough, having a go at his family is disgraceful.
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby SupermarketShrimp » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:25 pm

He's already been cracked once by a fan. I'm not one to say that violence is good or acceptable at any point, however it is not hard to see a world where it happens again.
SupermarketShrimp

Postby marky No.1 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:15 pm

SupermarketShrimp wrote:He's already been cracked once by a fan. I'm not one to say that violence is good or acceptable at any point, however it is not hard to see a world where it happens again.

I would certainly avoid the Wirral, especially in the dark, Colleen Rooney might appear from behind a bush
marky No.1

Postby P/T Indie » Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:34 pm

Is there no way he cna be blocked? from here and facebook, the lad obviously has some serious issues and access to the forums isn't helping him.
Eintracht Branschweigs answer to Shrimps Voices

http://eintracht-demo.forumieren.com/index.htm

For a great footballing day out
P/T Indie

Postby mrpotatohead » Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:41 pm

Will any of the fans on here that constantly look for any excuse possible to continue making negative comments about Jim, despite the fact he has moved on tell us where they stand on this ?
mrpotatohead

Postby BerlinWaller » Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:00 pm

mrpotatohead wrote:Will any of the fans on here that constantly look for any excuse possible to continue making negative comments about Jim, despite the fact he has moved on tell us where they stand on this ?

What kind of a Dick head post is this? I'm not sure what you are trying to get at or provoke here? If you have anything about you, i'd delete it now because you look like a shit stirring fool.

Whatever Mark or who ever have put up on facebook is up to them. Stop trying to cause further trouble with shite posts like this. Marky No1 has already said Rod has stepped in to resolve it, so why not leave it there?
BerlinWaller

Postby mrpotatohead » Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:49 pm

Touched a nerve....good!
mrpotatohead

Postby BerlinWaller » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:10 pm

mrpotatohead wrote:Touched a nerve....good!

Why would it touch a nerve? Just a bizarre post from a sad act tbh.

The hypocrisy is what amuses me the most. What are your feelings about PMG and our owners?
Last edited by BerlinWaller on Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BerlinWaller

Postby HALMA 1983 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:14 pm

Poor old Jim must be wondering what he has to do to get away from this continuous torment,
Bloody shameful and rotten to the core!
HALMA 1983

Postby Keith » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:49 pm

Mr MPH... stop winding people up, in particular on this subject. I was going to delete the comment & replies, but they'll have been seen by others, so will leave it as is for the moment.

Also, I see Mark has been removed from the Facebook group (or temporarily silenced? Not sure which?) Now Mark has realised he's not permanently banned, be warned that one step out of line and you'll be gone without any discussion. In fact, I'd suggest not mentioning Jim or his family ever.
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby shrimperteer » Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:53 pm

BerlinWaller wrote:

The hypocrisy is what amuses me the most. What are your feelings about PMG and our owners?

You really do sound amused :lol: :lol:
shrimperteer

Postby BerlinWaller » Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:03 pm

shrimperteer wrote:
BerlinWaller wrote:

You really do sound amused :lol: :lol:

I am over the moon after that win! Super Derek Adams!
BerlinWaller

Postby marky No.1 » Fri May 08, 2020 6:08 am

The EFL put Jims history at Morecambe in to words, for those that are interested

https://www.efl.com/news/2020/may/jim-b ... ambe-years
marky No.1

Postby Brian S » Fri May 08, 2020 7:39 pm

There's no doubt, Jim is a living legend. Whatever his faults might have been, he was a genuine human being and I'd take one of those right now above anyone else.
Brian S

Postby HALMA 1983 » Fri May 08, 2020 11:40 pm

Brian S wrote:There's no doubt, Jim is a living legend. Whatever his faults might have been, he was a genuine human being and I'd take one of those right now above anyone else.

What you've said is at the very heart of this thread and no matter what, he's most certainly played his part in everything that's good about this club.
HALMA 1983

Previous

Return to General Discussion