Ifollow

Ifollow

Postby SupermarketShrimp » Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:36 am

Any idea why I couldn’t stream the game last night but could for other league 2 sides?
SupermarketShrimp

Re: Ifollow

Postby Keith » Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:27 am

What error or other message were you getting? Did you try Macclesfield's stream (obviously, same images, different commentary), was that offered as an option?

There is a 'speech bubble' in the bottom right hand corner. Click there and you can live chat with someone from iFollow who can hopefully fix it next time.
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby SupermarketShrimp » Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:17 am

“Due to rights restrictions you cannot view the game from your location”
SupermarketShrimp

Postby Keith » Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:28 pm

SupermarketShrimp wrote:“Due to rights restrictions you cannot view the game from your location”

Are you running a VPN? They have a VPN blocker. If you were on a public network, the VPN may be on the router. When we were in Crete, the bar had VPN on the router, so iFollow only worked when we re-booted the router.
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby Ego Tripping » Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:04 am

SupermarketShrimp wrote:“Due to rights restrictions you cannot view the game from your location”

I had the same message on my iPad. I suspect it’s because it’s pretty old and can now no longer update to new software and newest app. I logged in on my iPhone and it worked fine. I must say the service is much better than I expected. Good quality picture, replays & ability to rewind, pause etc.
Ego Tripping

Postby Freez » Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:43 pm

Neulion have worked hard to improve the service, and the many innovations this season have been received well.
Glad you enjoyed it, keep tuning in.
Frisnit Frisnit!!
Freez

Return to General Discussion