2018/19 Prediction League.

Re: 2018/19 Prediction League.

Postby Sakhalin Shrimp » Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:21 pm

I’ll do it unless anyone else fancies a go, Phil? Marky No 1?

I’m away in Hartlepool at the moment chasing some money (I said money, not monkey) to top up my pension so there maybe a delay in setting it up as I only have my phone with me.
Last edited by Sakhalin Shrimp on Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
A man doesn't know what happiness is until he's married. By then it's too late.
Sakhalin Shrimp

Postby Sakhalin Shrimp » Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:40 pm

Keith wrote:Must have been Foggy quoting Dunlop who was quoting an American racing driver!!! :lol:

Dale Earnhardt? I had to google it :lol:
A man doesn't know what happiness is until he's married. By then it's too late.
Sakhalin Shrimp

Postby Keith » Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:18 pm

Sakhalin Shrimp wrote:Dale Earnhardt? I had to google it :lol:

That's the chap! :lol: :lol: :lol:
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby Phil Anderer » Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:49 am

Sakhalin Shrimp wrote:I’ll do it unless anyone else fancies a go, Phil? Marky No 1?

I’m away in Hartlepool at the moment chasing some money (I said money, not monkey) to top up my pension so there maybe a delay in setting it up as I only have my phone with me.

Sorry Sakhalin, I'm actually debating whether to play this year, never mind taking on the running of it again. Last season I got fed up always asking Mrs A and only getting an answer at the last minute - if only she could remember her own password she could post her own predictions! :roll: :lol:
The 3 rules of Fascism:
1. Make stuff up;
2. Scream it loudly;
3. Kill people.
(copyright Eddie Izzard)
Phil Anderer

Postby black morse » Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:16 am

Phil Anderer wrote:
Sakhalin Shrimp wrote:I’ll do it unless anyone else fancies a go, Phil? Marky No 1?

Sorry Sakhalin, I'm actually debating whether to play this year, never mind taking on the running of it again. Last season I got fed up always asking Mrs A and only getting an answer at the last minute - if only she could remember her own password she could post her own predictions! :roll: :lol:

You're probably also fed up about MrsA finishing above you :lol: :lol:
black morse

Postby Phil Anderer » Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:43 am

black morse wrote:
Phil Anderer wrote:

You're probably also fed up about MrsA finishing above you :lol: :lol:

How very dare you! :evil: ;)
The 3 rules of Fascism:
1. Make stuff up;
2. Scream it loudly;
3. Kill people.
(copyright Eddie Izzard)
Phil Anderer

Previous

Return to General Discussion