Jim Bentley Out

Re: Bentley out

Postby BerlinWaller » Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:49 pm

Ferguson all suited and booted which made him look the part. Jim looks like he is off for a game of five a side with his mates.
BerlinWaller

Postby black morse » Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:51 pm

Freez wrote:Don't hold your breath.

A throw away line Freez or do you....?
black morse

Postby mrpotatohead » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:59 am

He may have heard what I have heard....a major hiccup in the sale.
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Postby asda shrimp » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:23 am

mrpotatohead wrote:He may have heard what I have heard....a major hiccup in the sale.

This sort of comment really pisses me off :evil: even if it's true,i know your going to say your just keeping fans informed but talk like this dosen't help it just starts shit on here,why not what and see.
asda shrimp

Postby KenH » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:03 am

SupermarketShrimp wrote:[You turn up at work and give 100% every single day?

Completely different to someone working a typical 37 hour week though aren't they? It's just 2 hours in a week that they have to be on their top form, physically and mentally. Yes, I know they'll do training etc on other days, but the really important work is only 2 hours a week (or 4 hours if they have a Tuesday night game). Even on training days, it's just a couple of hours. I fully appreciate that those two hours are hugely more demanding than a normal 9-5 job, but it's really bad form for them not to look interested when people are paying their wages to watch professionals.
KenH

Postby mrpotatohead » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:10 am

Its a forum ,Asda, for people to dicuss things MFC related.
mrpotatohead

Postby Freez » Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:06 am

All I know is the same as anyone else, but these things do take time.
Frisnit Frisnit!!
Freez

Postby jon MFC fan » Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:11 am

Its best not to say anything let the experts handle it and don't let rumours get involved
better redthan dead
jon MFC fan

Postby John L » Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:36 am

That'd be the death of Shrimpsvoices though!
GED ARMY!
John L

Postby jon MFC fan » Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:58 am

Rumours about the sale of the club is OK but saying it could be in jeopardy without concrete evidence if it has a hitch it can get simply ironed out im just saying this due to high levels of clashes on this form ie CC and Kendalshrimp
better redthan dead
jon MFC fan

Postby marky No.1 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:14 am

Rather than go through all this announcement stuff with consortiums, Italians, Brazilians, one man and his dog etc. I am sure it would have been easier (as a fan) to just wake up one morning with a new owner in place and a deal done and paid for, instead of all this upset and rumour which can't be helping anyone.
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby KenH » Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:24 am

marky No.1 wrote:Rather than go through all this announcement stuff with consortiums, Italians, Brazilians, one man and his dog etc. I am sure it would have been easier (as a fan) to just wake up one morning with a new owner in place and a deal done and paid for, instead of all this upset and rumour which can't be helping anyone.

Which is what should have happened. Announcing it was up for sale wasn't a particularly sensible move. Lots of businesses are sold "behind closed doors" to avoid these exact problems of rumour, disturbance, potential loss of staff, customers, etc.

When I was a director of a manufacturing company, not a single person outside the Board of Directors knew it was for sale, nor that negotiations were ongoing. We even held meetings with potential buyers in a different town so the chances of anyone being recognised were minimised. When the sale was announced and the buyers introduced, I can guarantee 100% it was a complete surprise to everyone involved, including staff, customers and suppliers. The massive benefit was not having to deal with gossip, rumours, staff disruption and potential loss of customers - the Board could concentrate on carrying on business as normal.
KenH

Postby marky No.1 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:30 am

^ ^ ^

Exactly!!
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby John L » Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:33 am

jon MFC fan wrote:Rumours about the sale of the club is OK but saying it could be in jeopardy without concrete evidence if it has a hitch it can get simply ironed out im just saying this due to high levels of clashes on this form ie CC and Kendalshrimp

Neither Freez nor Mr Potatohead suggested that whatever they believe can't be ironed out, as far as I see it. Even if what they've heard is true, it may or may not happen and we'll eventually see whatever happens, so I don't see a problem with them sharing their concerns. It's down to how you interpret these things. ;)
GED ARMY!
John L

Postby jon MFC fan » Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:18 pm

I know
better redthan dead
jon MFC fan

Postby mrpotatohead » Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:27 pm

All the unfounded rumours surrounding the club generally start off with an announcent from the club. .
mrpotatohead

Postby Keith » Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:38 pm

jon MFC fan wrote:Its best not to say anything let the experts handle it and don't let rumours get involved

John L wrote:That'd be the death of Shrimpsvoices though!

N'ah, Shrimpsvoices is where you will FIND the experts! :lol:
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby parceldave » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:10 pm

Freez wrote:All I know is the same as anyone else, but these things do take time.

I thought the ratification process was quite quick and the only reason it would take this long would be that there were complications . Diego may be ok but what do we know about the rest of the consortium and their background . :?
parceldave

Postby SupermarketShrimp » Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:02 pm

morecambegeek wrote:
SupermarketShrimp wrote:
Every now and then they'll oops up and get it wholly and completely wrong. Which Saturday was. Analyse, learn, come back again next week.

Not talking about a tactical mess up, wrong team selection or bad substitutions. Talking about a lack of fight.

You can't mess up not showing any fight or determination.

How you feeling this evening chap?
SupermarketShrimp

Postby morecambegeek » Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:17 pm

Fine. How are you?
morecambegeek

Postby SupermarketShrimp » Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:29 am

Delighted as our manager clearly managed to get the team back to winning ways against a side, although bottom of the league, have spent a significant amount on wages using their man united money this season.

10 more wins to go to stay in this division for another year.
SupermarketShrimp

Postby halfwayprawn » Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:20 am

A win is a win,but that win was massive,if we had lost that match all the doomongers would have had a field day and confidence would have be shot to pieces, well done lads.
halfwayprawn

Postby Freez » Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:32 am

I think the point that Supermarket Shrimp was subtly making was that everything is wrong when we lose, but when we win, certain sections say nothing. Could be wrong mind. :D
Frisnit Frisnit!!
Freez

Postby halftimeresults » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:05 pm

I think it's time we put this time to bed because we need be together if we going to survive.
It's not about pro or against Bentley
It's about Morecambe
halftimeresults

Postby Freez » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:31 pm

It was about Morecambe when everyone was calling for his head. People weren't together then as there was massive disagreement. One loss and it's all starts pouring out again. :roll:

So when we win we have to forget the past and come together, some of us do that already when we lose!
Just saying as the sentiment is correct, win lose or draw! :D
Frisnit Frisnit!!
Freez

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion